I have never had a screen cover on my iPad - but sometimes have on phone. Do I need to get one for my 10.5?
    08-03-2017 08:05 PM
    That depends on you? Having said that, if you didn’t need it on your iPad, why do you think you’ll need it on your iPad Pro? Will you be less careful with it or something?
    08-03-2017 08:15 PM
    If you want to be safe, go for it.
    08-05-2017 07:37 AM
    I had a cheap Anker on mine. Took it off and got a Zagg Glass+. The Anker was a smudge magnet. Much better on Zagg.
    TripleOne and DMP89145 like this.
    08-06-2017 03:44 PM
    I had a cheap Anker on mine. Took it off and got a Zagg Glass+. The Anker was a smudge magnet. Much better on Zagg. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...65f5e5685a.jpg
    I may need to try Zagg on my iPhone. It looks amazing on your iPad.
    08-06-2017 08:54 PM
    Will it work with the pencil?
    08-07-2017 03:22 AM
    Will it work with the pencil?
    Yes. No issues with the pencil at all.
    08-07-2017 09:23 PM
    I had a cheap Anker on mine. Took it off and got a Zagg Glass+. The Anker was a smudge magnet. Much better on Zagg. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...65f5e5685a.jpg
    How difficult was installation on such a large screen? I bought my niece a 10.5 Pro for xmas. I got a Smart Cover and back case, but she's pretty messy and clumsy, so I was thinking about getting a screen protector as well.
    12-10-2017 07:56 AM
    just picked up the Zagg Glass+ protector, but have yet to put it on. I've done tons of glass screen protector installs on my iPhone, but the iPP is a different animal...dont want bubbles or lint to get in during the install.
    12-28-2017 04:16 PM
    Yes. No issues with the pencil at all.
    Could you really confirm that a tempered glass protector doesn’t interfere with the Apple Pencil?
    I just received a new iPad Pro as a Christmas gift and I’m still debated about installing one or not (I always had one installed on any of mine iPad before).
    Thank you.
    01-01-2018 04:59 AM
    Could you really confirm that a tempered glass protector doesn’t interfere with the Apple Pencil?
    I just received a new iPad Pro as a Christmas gift and I’m still debated about installing one or not (I always had one installed on any of mine iPad before).
    Thank you.
    I can confirm that a screen protector does not interfere with the Apple Pencil.

Enjoy your new iPP.
    MaxSmarties likes this.
    01-01-2018 06:24 AM
    Thank you.
    It does not interfere with the pencil in any way.
    MaxSmarties likes this.
    01-01-2018 12:08 PM
    How difficult was installation on such a large screen? I bought my niece a 10.5 Pro for xmas. I got a Smart Cover and back case, but she's pretty messy and clumsy, so I was thinking about getting a screen protector as well.
    I did the hinge method install so wasn’t very hard.
    01-01-2018 12:09 PM
    Hinge method ?
    01-01-2018 02:04 PM
    Hinge method ?
    YouTube it.
    01-01-2018 02:32 PM
    Hinge method ?
    There’s a lot of videos on it online, it makes it way easier to install the screen protector.
    01-01-2018 05:56 PM
    There’s a lot of videos on it online, it makes it way easier to install the screen protector.
    Never had any issue installing screen protectors, but I’ll give it a look
    01-02-2018 04:48 AM
    In just for a quick update. Bought a tempered glass screen protector for my iPad Pro and I followed instructions from a you tube video regarding the hinge method: it worked flawlessly.
    So far, no difference noticed on Apple Pencil use with the screen protector. Thank you all for the support.
    01-02-2018 11:55 AM
    I haven't tried the hinge method yet, but I've seen videos on it. I ended up with an ESR one that has a plastic frame as a guide. My last few screen protectors with those worked out pretty well.
    01-02-2018 04:29 PM
    Just to leave a little feedback regarding my experience, following your suggestion yesterday I bought a tempered glass screen protector for my new iPad Pro. Installed with the hinge method in a perfect way,it initially was very good, working even with the pencil.
    After a few usage hours I noticed something weird about it. Once in a while the screen became unresponsive for a few seconds (actually it depended on how long I kept my finger on the screen itself) while scrolling web pages.
    I immediately suspected something was wrong about the screen protector since it was the first time my iPad wasn’t working flawlessly.
    I was not happy but i removed (and trashed) the screen protector and the iPad started working fine again...
    To sum it up, I wasted $15 ...
    I don’t know if I’m going to try another screen protector now.
    01-03-2018 01:53 PM
    I ordered a Zagg. Should be here tomorrow. I've never tried or heard of this hinge method, but might just give that a go.
    01-03-2018 05:54 PM
    Just to leave a little feedback regarding my experience, following your suggestion yesterday I bought a tempered glass screen protector for my new iPad Pro. Installed with the hinge method in a perfect way,it initially was very good, working even with the pencil.
    After a few usage hours I noticed something weird about it. Once in a while the screen became unresponsive for a few seconds (actually it depended on how long I kept my finger on the screen itself) while scrolling web pages.
    I immediately suspected something was wrong about the screen protector since it was the first time my iPad wasn’t working flawlessly.
    I was not happy but i removed (and trashed) the screen protector and the iPad started working fine again...
    I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t work out for you.
    As long as you have a Smart Cover type of protection, your screen should be fine.. unless it gets dropped.
    01-03-2018 05:54 PM
    I’ve never had an issue with my zagg and had it installed since maybe a week after I got the iPad last June.
    01-03-2018 10:16 PM
    Don’t know... maybe it was the kind of screen protector itself. It was advertised as “tempered glass” and nothing else (sold with a nice kit including three little adesive pieces for the hinge method).
    01-04-2018 03:19 AM
    I tested this week ... I put the Zagg on last week and wanted to see if there was any dropoff in screen sensitivity. I gotta say it's performed as advertised. Zero dropoff in sensitivity performance.
    01-10-2018 08:37 PM