10.5" iPad Pro and iPhone 7 combo

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Went to Best Buy today. Looked at the new iPad pros. Thought about getting the 10.5" one on ATT Next. Didn't get it. I've had the MacBook Pro for almost two months now. Shouldn't even be thinking about the iPad Pro.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
10.5" iPad Pro and iPhone 7 combo

Went today and bought the 10.5" iPad Pro on AT&T Next. Got the 256gb one In space gray. It was $799 but they took $50 off. Paid $68 in tax because I was in Ohio not Michigan. I think Ohio charges state, city, and county tax on almost everything.

I almost bought last week but didn't. I hope I put this one to good use. Funny thing is that I just sold my 1st gen 12.9" iPad Pro along with my old 15" rMBP not even a month and a half ago to get the new 2017 15" MacBook Pro. Now I'm buying another iPad Pro. This one should be just right I hope. Not too big and not too small. I think it should be about just right.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: 10.5" iPad Pro and iPhone 7 combo

Went today and bought the 10.5" iPad Pro on AT&T Next. Got the 256gb one In space gray. It was $799 but they took $50 off. Paid $68 in tax because I was in Ohio not Michigan. I think Ohio charges state, city, and county tax on almost everything.

I almost bought last week but didn't. I hope I put this one to good use. Funny thing is that I just sold my 1st gen 12.9" iPad Pro along with my old 15" rMBP not even a month and a half ago to get the new 2017 15" MacBook Pro. Now I'm buying another iPad Pro. This one should be just right I hope. Not too big and not too small. I think it should be about just right.

Congratulations!
The 10.5” is the perfect size for an iPad IMO.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPhone 7, and just upgraded my iPad 4th generation to the iPad Pro 10.5. I’m so glad I did. It’s small enough that I can take everywhere with me. I’m on it non-stop. Now I use my phone when I need to put my iPad on the charger. Most of my family have iPhones so I can iMessage them on my iPad as well. Im looking into investing in the apple pen and a keyboard case. Having the iPhone 7 and pro was the best choice I could of made.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73