Can't decide- help!

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I need help deciding wether or not to get the 10.5" iPad Pro 256 GB Wifi and Cellular or to upgrade my phone on AT&T Next Every Year. I can't get both. Any advice would be much appreciated!

The last iPad I owned was the 2013 Air 128 GB Space Gray Wifi and Cellular. I gave it to my dad last year to replace his iPad 2. I deleted my iCloud backup from that iPad so if I do get the Pro I will have to restore from my iPhone 7 backup which might mess up the settings and apps and folders, etc.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I need help deciding wether or not to get the 10.5" iPad Pro 256 GB Wifi and Cellular or to upgrade my phone on AT&T Next Every Year. I can't get both. Any advice would be much appreciated!

The last iPad I owned was the 2013 Air 128 GB Space Gray Wifi and Cellular. I gave it to my dad last year to replace his iPad 2. I deleted my iCloud backup from that iPad so if I do get the Pro I will have to restore from my iPhone 7 backup which might mess up the settings and apps and folders, etc.

Which of the two devices are you likely to use the most? The iPad Pro or the iPhone?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
So if you’re going to upgrade your iPhone next year anyway, why wouldn’t you just get the iPad? Makes sense to me :)

My phone will be up for an upgrade next month or the month after. I have the 7 now and would either get the 7 Plus, 7s, 7s Plus, or Edition if I don't get the iPad Pro.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I would stick with the iPhone 7 and get the iPad Pro. I have the 7 plus and just picked up the iPad Pro 10.5. I did not buy my iPad through my carrier but I could potentially sit out the next iPhone if it's too expensive. I have an upgrade on my account ready and waiting but if I don't think it's worth it I won't upgrade.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I would stick with the iPhone 7 and get the iPad Pro. I have the 7 plus and just picked up the iPad Pro 10.5. I did not buy my iPad through my carrier but I could potentially sit out the next iPhone if it's too expensive. I have an upgrade on my account ready and waiting but if I don't think it's worth it I won't upgrade.

I have to test out both the iPad and the 7 Plus more to see if either device is worth it in my usage. The iPad I'd use mainly for media consumption and taking class notes. The 7 Plus I'd use for a lot of media consumption.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner