Screen Protector for 10.5"

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using one? I've never used one but really want to protect this screen and wondered if anyone had any good ones they'd recommend. Thanks!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't even want to know what Big Red charged for that lol

It was an ungodly price, $39.99 without a discount. I got my military discount and took it for $30. I wasn't gonna walk out of there with my big gorgeous tablet unprotected, and I kind of write hard with regular writing implements so I'm actually pretty pleased with it. Verizon glass is usually garbage.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It was an ungodly price, $39.99 without a discount. I got my military discount and took it for $30. I wasn't gonna walk out of there with my big gorgeous tablet unprotected, and I kind of write hard with regular writing implements so I'm actually pretty pleased with it. Verizon glass is usually garbage.

That's not too bad but too me still pricey. Carrier stores are a rip off. Even my glass screen protectors for my phone I pay $4 each. This Anker ones for $13 is super nice for 10.5 iPad. And with the hinges the provide for install, it's impossible to not get a perfect straight install.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That's not too bad but too me still pricey. Carrier stores are a rip off. Even my glass screen protectors for my phone I pay $4 each. This Anker ones for $13 is super nice for 10.5 iPad. And with the hinges the provide for install, it's impossible to not get a perfect straight install.

I literally keep the same protector for years (if I keep the device that long). Surprisingly been hanging on to Apple products for much longer than anticipated.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
@Garz, I jinxed myself and shattered the screen protector on my 7 Plus today 🤣

Oh snap. I change my glass protector on my phone about every 6 months. Just put a new one in 7 plus last week. But iPad, I never swap them. Not as easy to put those on.

big45-70

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I had a screen protector on my IPP for about 24 hours. I ended up removing it just because the anti glare coating on the screen is so good, and have a screen protector that glared was just a waste. I ditched the protector and paid for apple care. I've always used a smart protector in the past (now a Smart Keyboard) and have never had problems scratching my screen TBH (knock on wood)

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Bodyguardz has a tempered glass screen protector for the 10.5" Pro. I used one on iPad Air that I used to have and gave to my dad. He still has the original screen protector on and it has a little crack on the top right but it still works fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh