I have air 2. Should I upgrade to ipad pro 10.5?plz help me.
    06-17-2017 04:30 PM
    We don’t know whether or not you should. Having said that, is your iPad Air 2 still fulfilling your tablet needs?
    pkcable likes this.
    06-17-2017 04:34 PM
    I just did exactly that. 64gb Air 2 to 10.5" pro 256gb. This is a REALLY nice upgrade.

The air 2 still works fine, but the pro is just better in every respect - screen, size, speed, storage, cameras, speakers - everything. I also got a good deal on it on eBay, which helps a lot.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-17-2017 05:39 PM
    I have air 2. Should I upgrade to ipad pro 10.5?plz help me.
    There are a couple questions I always ask myself before upgrading or purchasing something new. If you answer No to some of them, then it might be a good idea to upgrade.😃

The first would be, is my current iPad coping with the work load I need it to do? So, is it powerful enough to run the Apps I want like games or work applications.

The second would be, Does my iPad battery last long enough between charges? So if you are constantly charging it and it's making it more difficult for you to work, then maybe consider upgrading. 😃

Hopefully this helps a little with your decision.
    Spencerdl and pkcable like this.
    06-18-2017 04:12 AM
    There are a couple questions I always ask myself before upgrading or purchasing something new. If you answer No to some of them, then it might be a good idea to upgrade.

The first would be, is my current iPad coping with the work load I need it to do? So, is it powerful enough to run the Apps I want like games or work applications.

The second would be, Does my iPad battery last long enough between charges? So if you are constantly charging it and it's making it more difficult for you to work, then maybe consider upgrading.

Hopefully this helps a little with your decision.
    Nice post, i was just thinking the same over the weekend using my new 10.5, is it worth it with what my wife and i actually use our iPads for, her iPad air 2 for some cooking recipes and book reading/weather and me 9.7 pro for web viewing, books, bit of netflix around the house and email and maps, pages when i travel for work not that often. The air 2 is only 11 months old and pro about 4 months, both bought at really good prices $980AUD for both.
    If i sell the air and give her the pro change over is $1018, sell the pro and its $718.
    I have the 10.5 and my 9.7 pro set up exactly the same and apart from the screen size and being a bit quicker i see no difference in my 4 days comparing.
    Funny the 9.7 pro has the best home button i have ever had on a apple device, its almost noiseless the 10.5 is clicky loud, its a lottery with those.
    Hard to justify really, seriously thinking of sending the 10.5 back and getting another year from our current iPads.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-18-2017 08:31 PM
    Upgraded from Air1 to 10.5" Pro. Very much worth the upgrade, especially for using as a second screen for MacBook.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-18-2017 08:54 PM
    I upgraded from the 9.7 Pro for two reasons. The first and main reason is that it is quite future proofed with the amazing screen and new CPU & GPU. The second is that I had a family member needing a new iPad and wanted to take the 9.7. If you have an old iPad or you are able to sell your current iPad for a decent price, the 10.5 is definitely a worthy upgrade, IMO.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-18-2017 09:55 PM
    I just did. I'm not regretting it. This new hardware is awesome. ProMotion is the true cherry on top. Go for it. I chose the 256g configuration.
    airsilk likes this.
    07-17-2017 06:55 PM
    The 10.5 really is a monster. Thin & light and the performance is spectacular. I couldn't recommend a better machine.
    airsilk likes this.
    07-17-2017 10:34 PM
    The only thing better than the 10.5" Pro is the 13" Pro. Not only bigger screen, but also noticeably better - and louder - audio. Both are incredible tablets.
    airsilk likes this.
    07-18-2017 11:23 PM
    I upgraded from the air 2 to the 10.5 inch iPad Pro. I think it's worth the upgrade for the improved screen and quad speakers alone. There is a speed difference but that is to be expected. I also like the design and the bigger screen. I also think that it will take advantage of the iPad specific features in iOS 11 more so than the iPad Air 2.
    airsilk likes this.
    07-27-2017 12:41 AM