Share the best cover for iPad Pro 10.5 Inch here. here are few best one

https://www.indabaa.com/best-ipad-pro-10-5-inch-cases/

https://www.imore.com/best-cases-new-105-inch-ipad-pro
    Tks fir the info
    06-16-2017 09:16 PM
    Lots of iPad Pro 10.5 cases on Amazon
    Good Luck
    06-18-2017 02:42 PM
    Ordered this one, have it for our iPad Pro 9.7 and its great for the money.

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 Case, Genuine Baseus Shockproof Leather Stand Smart Cover | eBay
    06-22-2017 08:43 PM
    Lots of iPad Pro 10.5 cases on Amazon
    Good Luck
    I'm not seeing many at all, other than cheap folio cases and a couple clear silicone cases. I'm really bummed that Apple made the dumb decision not to include a back cover option to go along with the Smart Keyboard/Cover.
    06-22-2017 11:24 PM
    I picked up the UAG case for mine it works nice.
    Last edited by o4liberty; 08-15-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    08-04-2017 10:09 AM
    I've always preferred Apple's cases
    08-05-2017 07:36 AM
    I'm very satisfied with my JETech case.
    Fits well & the magnet does it's job to wake up the iPad Pro.
    I had the Apple Smart Cover at first & holding out thinking Apple would offer a back or a case.
    Returned the Smart Cover once I received the the JETech.
    For $13 it's worth it & not cheap quality.
    I'd buy another one.
    Good Luck
    08-05-2017 08:12 PM
    I've always preferred Apple's cases
    That's great but apple didn't make a case for this.
    08-05-2017 08:28 PM
    That's great but apple didn't make a case for this.
    I meant the Smart Cover and Leather Smart Cover.
    08-05-2017 09:08 PM
    went with midnight blue silicone + Dragon skin by dbrand
    TripleOne and bign__17 like this.
    08-09-2017 12:48 AM
    went with midnight blue silicone + Dragon skin by dbrandhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ff1e457f6a.jpg
    Dayum bro!
    That looks so sickk!!
    hVarun likes this.
    08-09-2017 12:55 AM
    Very nice hVarun......I have. Gone with something similar.

For me I have gone with a smart keyboard on the front and a black metal skin from slickwraps to cover the back
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-14-2017 06:54 PM
    Very nice hVarun......I have. Gone with something similar.

For me I have gone with a smart keyboard on the front and a black metal skin from slickwraps to cover the back https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3fd854b1e5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9698a46dbe.jpg
    Great combination, matches really well with the color of the Smart Keyboard.
    bign__17 likes this.
    08-14-2017 08:17 PM
    I’m using the Zagg Rugged Messenger Keyboard case now, and think it’s great. I was using the UAG Metropolis and Apple Smart Keyboard combo, but returned them. I think the Zagg case offers more functionality and protection for my needs (backlit keyboard, more solid feel, better angles).
    08-23-2017 10:23 AM
    Just had the Logitech Slim Combo come in, got the blue and i bought from Apple, and yesterday noticed it $60AUD cheaper on one of their re seller stores website, so rang and he refunded me so good discount and well done.

I read all the reviews and knew the complaints but i am pleasantly surprised. I have been using the Logitech keys to go and a cheap Baseus smart case, i wanted a case with its own detachable stand from the keyboard with pencil holder and this does that.
    Have never had a keyboard case and wanted to get away from smart cover type cases and wasn't paying another $100 for apples keyboard with no pencil holder. And wanted make use of the pro features
    Only other heavier duty case i have had was the UAG as above but didn't like the stand and flap.

Cons
    It's not slim lol but new that, but offers good protection, has a descent lip and the reason is so when you close it nothing touches the screen from what i can see.
    Plastic, would be nice Leather
    Heavier but without keyboard is good and i don't carry much anyway, home office or car.

Pros.
    No charging
    Keyboard excellent
    Stand excellent just detatch and go
    Power/volume switches excellent
    Pencil holder excellent
    Sound excellent in case the Baseus muffled a bit

Seems a good combo this case with my iPad to pair with my 5K 27" iMac. I don't have a laptop.
    So far so good have 14 days to trial.
    Attached Thumbnails Best iPad Pro 10.5 Case-img_0246.jpg   Best iPad Pro 10.5 Case-img_0247.jpg   Best iPad Pro 10.5 Case-img_0248.jpg   Best iPad Pro 10.5 Case-img_0249.jpg  
    Last edited by Cladster; 08-23-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    MaxSmarties likes this.
    08-23-2017 08:40 PM
    Here's one to round out the assortment that's on the other end of the spectrum -

Leather iPad Pro 10.5 Case

Handmade, authentic hides, tons of cool features like a sound booster for the speakers and the best protection for the Apple Pencil I've seen on any case from anyone. An excellent option for someone looking for an alternative to the silicone and plastic cases or who's looking for something more upscale.
    11-29-2017 05:17 PM
    Just had the Logitech Slim Combo come in, got the blue and i bought from Apple, and yesterday noticed it $60AUD cheaper on one of their re seller stores website, so rang and he refunded me so good discount and well done.

I read all the reviews and knew the complaints but i am pleasantly surprised. I have been using the Logitech keys to go and a cheap Baseus smart case, i wanted a case with its own detachable stand from the keyboard with pencil holder and this does that.
    Have never had a keyboard case and wanted to get away from smart cover type cases and wasn't paying another $100 for apples keyboard with no pencil holder. And wanted make use of the pro features
    Only other heavier duty case i have had was the UAG as above but didn't like the stand and flap.

Cons
    It's not slim lol but new that, but offers good protection, has a descent lip and the reason is so when you close it nothing touches the screen from what i can see.
    Heavier but without keyboard is good and i don't carry much anyway, home office or car.

Pros.
    No charging
    Keyboard excellent
    Pencil holder excellent

Seems a good combo this case with my iPad to pair with my 5K 27" iMac. I don't have a laptop.
    That’s a nice color.
    I wished the Smart Keyboard had backlit keys as well.
    11-29-2017 09:38 PM
    That’s a nice color.
    I wished the Smart Keyboard had backlit keys as well.
    Yes it is but i returned it, the stand is good but overall too thick and heavy, and didn't really need a keyboard or pencil, most of my iPad use is browsing and video, my wife has the 10.5 now.
    11-29-2017 09:57 PM
    Yes it is but i returned it, the stand is good but overall too thick and heavy, and didn't really need a keyboard or pencil, most of my iPad use is browsing and video, my wife has the 10.5 now.
    Yeah, that’s why I went with the smaller 10.5
    I did enjoy my 1st Gen 12.9”
    11-30-2017 02:08 AM
    Yeah, that’s why I went with the smaller 10.5
    I did enjoy my 1st Gen 12.9”
    I was saying the case too big not the iPad, i have the 12.9 2nd Gen now. That case was with the 10.5.
    11-30-2017 03:59 AM
    I was saying the case too big not the iPad, i have the 12.9 2nd Gen now. That case was with the 10.5.
    Oh okay, got it!
    11-30-2017 06:59 PM

Cons

Pros.
    No charging
    Keyboard excellent
    Pencil holder excellent

Same choice for me and I agree with your considerations.
    The only complaint I have is it is bulky when closed, almost like a real notebook.
    01-01-2018 06:26 AM