Best iPad Pro 10.5 Case

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Lots of iPad Pro 10.5 cases on Amazon
Good Luck

I'm not seeing many at all, other than cheap folio cases and a couple clear silicone cases. I'm really bummed that Apple made the dumb decision not to include a back cover option to go along with the Smart Keyboard/Cover.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the UAG case for mine it works nice.
753e301a11d9e2cd774cb77d8e04dff7.jpg
c5b7f0ffd35ca7f6741566133d542405.jpg

Last edited:

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I'm very satisfied with my JETech case.
Fits well & the magnet does it's job to wake up the iPad Pro.
I had the Apple Smart Cover at first & holding out thinking Apple would offer a back or a case.
Returned the Smart Cover once I received the the JETech.
For $13 it's worth it & not cheap quality.
I'd buy another one.
Good Luck

bign__17

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Very nice hVarun......I have. Gone with something similar.

For me I have gone with a smart keyboard on the front and a black metal skin from slickwraps to cover the back
c46b3fd16d948c072841e43fd854b1e5.jpg
d66b923b6f733f6359aa5e9698a46dbe.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

cschmach

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I’m using the Zagg Rugged Messenger Keyboard case now, and think it’s great. I was using the UAG Metropolis and Apple Smart Keyboard combo, but returned them. I think the Zagg case offers more functionality and protection for my needs (backlit keyboard, more solid feel, better angles).

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Just had the Logitech Slim Combo come in, got the blue and i bought from Apple, and yesterday noticed it $60AUD cheaper on one of their re seller stores website, so rang and he refunded me so good discount and well done.

I read all the reviews and knew the complaints but i am pleasantly surprised. I have been using the Logitech keys to go and a cheap Baseus smart case, i wanted a case with its own detachable stand from the keyboard with pencil holder and this does that.
Have never had a keyboard case and wanted to get away from smart cover type cases and wasn't paying another $100 for apples keyboard with no pencil holder. And wanted make use of the pro features
Only other heavier duty case i have had was the UAG as above but didn't like the stand and flap.

Cons
It's not slim lol but new that, but offers good protection, has a descent lip and the reason is so when you close it nothing touches the screen from what i can see.
Plastic, would be nice Leather
Heavier but without keyboard is good and i don't carry much anyway, home office or car.

Pros.
No charging
Keyboard excellent
Stand excellent just detatch and go
Power/volume switches excellent
Pencil holder excellent
Sound excellent in case the Baseus muffled a bit

Seems a good combo this case with my iPad to pair with my 5K 27" iMac. I don't have a laptop.
So far so good have 14 days to trial.

Attachments

• IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

JT2050

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Here's one to round out the assortment that's on the other end of the spectrum -

Leather iPad Pro 10.5 Case

Handmade, authentic hides, tons of cool features like a sound booster for the speakers and the best protection for the Apple Pencil I've seen on any case from anyone. An excellent option for someone looking for an alternative to the silicone and plastic cases or who's looking for something more upscale.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Just had the Logitech Slim Combo come in, got the blue and i bought from Apple, and yesterday noticed it $60AUD cheaper on one of their re seller stores website, so rang and he refunded me so good discount and well done.

I read all the reviews and knew the complaints but i am pleasantly surprised. I have been using the Logitech keys to go and a cheap Baseus smart case, i wanted a case with its own detachable stand from the keyboard with pencil holder and this does that.
Have never had a keyboard case and wanted to get away from smart cover type cases and wasn't paying another $100 for apples keyboard with no pencil holder. And wanted make use of the pro features
Only other heavier duty case i have had was the UAG as above but didn't like the stand and flap.

Cons
It's not slim lol but new that, but offers good protection, has a descent lip and the reason is so when you close it nothing touches the screen from what i can see.
Plastic, would be nice Leather
Heavier but without keyboard is good and i don't carry much anyway, home office or car.

Pros.
No charging
Keyboard excellent
Stand excellent just detatch and go
Power/volume switches excellent
Pencil holder excellent
Sound excellent in case the Baseus muffled a bit

Seems a good combo this case with my iPad to pair with my 5K 27" iMac. I don't have a laptop.
So far so good have 14 days to trial.

That’s a nice color.
I wished the Smart Keyboard had backlit keys as well.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
That’s a nice color.
I wished the Smart Keyboard had backlit keys as well.

Yes it is but i returned it, the stand is good but overall too thick and heavy, and didn't really need a keyboard or pencil, most of my iPad use is browsing and video, my wife has the 10.5 now.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes it is but i returned it, the stand is good but overall too thick and heavy, and didn't really need a keyboard or pencil, most of my iPad use is browsing and video, my wife has the 10.5 now.

Yeah, that’s why I went with the smaller 10.5
I did enjoy my 1st Gen 12.9”

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2