Apple leather cover

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Do you mean the leather sleeve? Yes I got one - really lovely looking. Steep price but when gives the iPad a really classy look.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I bought one and returned it. It is extremely nice and good looking, but I just couldn't justify the price. It is way over priced for what it is, IMO.

NeilWhitear

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Having just purchased my 10.5 Pro I am in two minds as to whether I should purchase the leather sleeve.

On one hand I am a big fan of Apple's own accessories as they fit perfectly and look great and I can certainly see the benefit of the leather sleeve given Apple don't offer a back cover for the 10.5 and I do worry about the back getting scratched in my bag and on my travels, coupled with the Apple Pencil holder.

On the other hand, £129 (UK) for what is in effect just a sleeve albeit a beautiful looking one is a lot of money to justify when there are sleeves out there that can do the same job for a fraction of the price.

I am still undecided at this moment in time and intend to go to my local Apple Store and try one out for real.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77