What Accessories Are You Using?

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Picked up the UAG case and I already had the pencil great iPad.
I just added a screen protector glass from amazon.
I didn't buy the keyboard this time I had one for the 12.9 but see no need with the 10.5 I just use my Mac if I want a keyboard.

Last edited:

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Picked up the Case-Mate Edition Folio in black from Verizon as I felt my Incipio case was a little on the thin side for being in my ruck sack. It's very plush, very comfortable in hand. Has a built in pocket because who doesn't love pockets?

cschmach

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I just switched to the Zagg Rugged Messenger Keyboard case for my iPad, and I think it’s great. I like that I can pull my iPad out and use it as a regular tablet easily while still having it protected. I also think the magnets are plenty strong and offer more angles than the Apple Smart Keyboard. It is a little thick and adds weight, but I think it is a fair trade-off and my iPad feels well protected.
I also use the Apple Pencil, a Zagg HD+ glass screen protector, Anker PowerCore+ 26800 w USB-C PD, and my AT&T hotspot (unlimited data) with it.
Since I’ve installed the iOS 11 betas, I haven’t touched my laptop (Razer Blade Stealth 4K) for anything.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Using the Logitech Slim Combo case, really like it, great stand on its own and keyboard is excellent, good protection and pencil holder works good.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the clear Otterbox Symetry back case which has a cutout for the Smart Cover. Then I have the Midnight Blue Apple Silicone Smart Cover to match my MB Watch Band. The rear case also has a holder for the pencil on the right side which can be unclipped if you like to make holding the device easier for surfing etc. I like it enough, but I hate cases in general unless super minimal. I will say I feel the device is very safe from drops in it and it is pretty minimal overall.
The other thing I appreciate is the RH side has a slight cutout so you can get your finger in to pull the Smart Cover open easily.

OtterBox Symmetry Series Case for 10.5-inch iPad Pro

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ies-case-for-105-inch-ipad-pro&token=6xS4Q21E

Atindra_Shukla

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I have gone for Kugi keyboard with case, however it is yet to reach me. One of my friends has a stylus from Acer switch Alfa, he is not using it much. Will that stylus work with iPad Pro?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have gone for Kugi keyboard with case, however it is yet to reach me. One of my friends has a stylus from Acer switch Alfa, he is not using it much. Will that stylus work with iPad Pro?

I’m not quite sure.. but from my experience the Apple Pencil is the best stylus for the iPP.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Only accessory I'm using is a JETech smart case.
Hoping for some AirPods.
Pencil would be a luxury, not a necessity- but that never stopped me in the past 😀
Good Luck

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I just bought the 10.5” iPad Pro last week at Best Buy. They had some speck cases for it in blue and red. No black. Was kind of disappointed but it seems the blue is nice enough so I’m keeping it. Now it’s on sale for $10 off so I’ve gotta go get my money. This case does have the sleep/wake function.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I just bought the 10.5” iPad Pro last week at Best Buy. They had some speck cases for it in blue and red. No black. Was kind of disappointed but it seems the blue is nice enough so I’m keeping it. Now it’s on sale for $10 off so I’ve gotta go get my money. This case does have the sleep/wake function.

It does? Which did you purchase? The ones that came out when the iPad was released did not have this feature and I've been waiting patiently for one that has wake/sleep

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
It does. I bought the speck case and it works on the 10.5” one. When it’s shut off and the case is closed and I open it the lock screen comes on. When I close the case the iPad shuts down. I hope this what this means.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
If I had to pick one accessory as a “must-have,” it would be the Smart Keyboard for sure. I could not imagine not having one. The accessories I own are: Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil, Tech 21 back cover, Smart Cover, and a tempered glass screen protector. I tend use my iPad without a case most of the time, as I like how it feels in the hand. I swap between using the Smart Keyboard and Smart Cover depending on what I’m using the iPad for at the time.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If I had to pick one accessory as a “must-have,” it would be the Smart Keyboard for sure. I could not imagine not having one. The accessories I own are: Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil, Tech 21 back cover, Smart Cover, and a tempered glass screen protector. I tend use my iPad without a case most of the time, as I like how it feels in the hand. I swap between using the Smart Keyboard and Smart Cover depending on what I’m using the iPad for at the time.

I couldn’t agree more!
The Smart Keyboard works really well with the iPP. Now if only it had backlit keys :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox