What Accessories Are You Using?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I picked up the 10.5" Verizon model yesterday and got bullied into the red faux leather Incipio folio and a Verizon brand screen protector (which is surprisingly nice!) I'm kind of wanting to buy another Otterbox Defender and an Apple Pencil, but I think I'm going to keep the cases to a minimum.

What are you using this time around? What set ups are ya bringing from your previous iPad?

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Still looking for a case I’m happy with. I have a jet case for now. And I picked up the Apple leather Smart Cover but just can’t bring myself to use it without a case on the back. Anyone found a good quality leather case or a back cover that works with Apple Smart Cover ?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Just using the Leather Smart Cover, have a Apple keyboard and pencil coming Monday, have a STM bag from my 9.7 and the 10.5 fits in it good.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm still on the hunt for a case with magnetic wake/sleep. It's frustrating that Speck doesn't do it anymore or I'd be back in one of those. I think since my Pro is going to be my long haul tablet I may spring for a Pad & Quill.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the pencil from my first 9.7 pro. But I'll be honest, I never use it. I also have a Smart Cover. That's all I need right there.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Got my pencil today, got a $200 store voucher with my 10.5 pro so used it for the pencil and the Belkin case/holder too, the new note app features with ios11 make the pencil use better, just tap screen to open note app is brilliant, great office tool now so much easier to get to the app.
Works smoother than with the 9.7 pro.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm not a case guy but I want to keep this thing nice. So I have the leather folio from Pad and Quill on the way. I have my Apple Pencil I purchased last year. I'm looking for a 29w charger. I think I will stop there.

khobia2

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
As of right now I have a Fintie case. Had an ESR case for my Air 2. Thought I would try something different. Want to get Apple's keyboard case. But don't like that the iPad's back is unprotected. So looking for suggestions on keyboard/case that doesn't cost a fortune. Got to tell you I'm loving this iPad Pro. The screen real estate plus ProMotion is sick. Can't wait for iOS 11 to roll out this fall. Got the 256gb configuration.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
The best combo I could find currently is the Smart Keyboard + Poetic back cover. I also have the Pen Pineapple Apple Pen, but I don't use it as much as I should.

kjung7

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Saddle brown Smart Cover with a cheap rear shell from Amazon. I’m actually satisfied with the rear shell. It’s quite thin and it’s clear so shows the iPad underneath.

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Currently using a gray Smart Cover. I upgraded from an Air 2 that had the Smart Cover with the back piece connected. I'm really missing that back protection. I'd be interested to know Apple's reasoning behind changing to the single flap.

I have a P&Q Oxford being delivered on Monday, so it won't be an issue after that.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I’m using an Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard and a Vertical Dash Sleeve by SFBags.com. This keeps my iPad safe while I’m in motion and gives me the flexibility to take off the keyboard and use it in whatever configuration I see fit.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro