Are you going to get a 10.5" iPad Pro?

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I opted to buy a 2017 MacBook Pro and gave my 10.5” iPad Pro to my wife. While I love my MacBook, I really miss my iPad Pro. I find myself always wanting to do something on a larger device, but not enough to want to pull out the MacBook. I’m debating getting myself another one soon, or waiting for the next one to come out. Any rumors on the next iPad Pro yet?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I opted to buy a 2017 MacBook Pro and gave my 10.5” iPad Pro to my wife. While I love my MacBook, I really miss my iPad Pro. I find myself always wanting to do something on a larger device, but not enough to want to pull out the MacBook. I’m debating getting myself another one soon, or waiting for the next one to come out. Any rumors on the next iPad Pro yet?

It’s still going to be awhile before Apple announce the next-gen iPP. Is it worth the wait? Not really if you’re like me who plans on upgrading annually.

I’d recommend getting the 10.5” now, and enjoy it. You can always sell it later to upgrade to the newer iPP.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I think I am going to just get one now. My wife only uses it for drawing and playing games - so maybe I'll look for a good deal on the 9.7" iPP for her and snag my 10.5" back :angel:

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Just received a 64 Gb Gold WiFi unit as a Christmas Gift, completed with the Apple Pencil and Logitech Slim Combo keyboard case.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Lucky you!
That’s one amazing gift. How are you liking the iPP?
I’m not exactly new to the iPad . I actually owned almost every model they launched (iPad, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air2), including the Mini 4 my younger son is still using.
BTW this one is the first I really think could replace my notebook.
My habits changed in the last years, and maybe my 2015 MacBook Pro will be the last MacBook in my long list...

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m not exactly new to the iPad . I actually owned almost every model they launched (iPad, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air2), including the Mini 4 my younger son is still using.
BTW this one is the first I really think could replace my notebook.
My habits changed in the last years, and maybe my 2015 MacBook Pro will be the last MacBook in my long list...

Very cool!
I think you could too.. a lot of people have replaced their laptop with an iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh