Are you going to get a 10.5" iPad Pro?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, just don't know when...LOL. I was looking at the iPad Pro 10.5 inch 256gb Space Gray WiFi + Cellular Verizon Edition ($879).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not getting a new iPad, regardless of the size, because my 9.7” iPad Pro is still fairly new and is still fulfilling my tablet needs....

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Are you going to get a 10.5" iPad Pro?

Not sure my friend said he's gonna get me a new iPad but you know seeing is believing lol
Hahaha Thanks for the laugh 😄 I always say this when my little sister promises me something. Because chances are with her, it never happens lol.

With regards to the iPad. I'm currently saving up for the 64GB model. I feel that is plenty storage for me. 😃 When? I think it's still going to be a while. Hopefully in the Fall or around November when we start to see some sales or referb models.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
Re: Are you going to get a 10.5" iPad Pro?

Hahaha Thanks for the laugh I always say this when my little sister promises me something. Because chances are with her, it never happens lol.

With regards to the iPad. I'm currently saving up for the 64GB model. I feel that is plenty storage for me. When? I think it's still going to be a while. Hopefully in the Fall or around November when we start to see some sales or referb models.

Very true. 64GB sounds like plenty

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Yes, 64GB 4G SG and Black leather smart cover the way. My wife is getting a upgrade from a Air 2 to my Gold 3 month old 9.7 pro.

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes, 64GB 4G SG and Black leather smart cover the way. My wife is getting a upgrade from a Air 2 to my Gold 3 month old 9.7 pro.

Yes. I'm waiting right now for the delivery man to deliver my 256GB Gold 10.5 iPad Pro. Already received my Logitech SlimBook, black. My Apple Pencil has been delayed in the shipping process so I may have to run up to the Apple Store and buy a Pencil then return the one I ordered whenever it does show up.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I'm waiting right now for the delivery man to deliver my 256GB Gold 10.5 iPad Pro. Already received my Logitech SlimBook, black. My Apple Pencil has been delayed in the shipping process so I may have to run up to the Apple Store and buy a Pencil then return the one I ordered whenever it does show up.

Let us know what the slimbook is like?

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Let us know what the slimbook is like?

Well I'm typing on it now and it feels pretty great. First impressions of the Logitech SlimBook: 1) I like that it runs off of the iPad so no charging 2) The keys have really great feedback 3) I like that the keys are backlit and dim after you've stopped typing for a while 4) I'm not sure I like that the keyboard and the part that the iPad goes into are separate, that's just me though as I'm used to the keyboard and the iPad being "one" piece. Although it does allow for an unlimited number of degrees that one could use the keyboard and iPad together 5) I love that there's an Apple Pencil holder built into the case 6) The case feels very good in the hand as to not slip out or be easily dropped. So for the first 5 minutes I've spent with it these are my opinions of the slimbook by Logitech. I don't have anything to compare it to like it except the Zagg keyboards I've owned in the past and I'd say this one if far superior to them. Hope this helps.....

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Well I'm typing on it now and it feels pretty great. First impressions of the Logitech SlimBook: 1) I like that it runs off of the iPad so no charging 2) The keys have really great feedback 3) I like that the keys are backlit and dim after you've stopped typing for a while 4) I'm not sure I like that the keyboard and the part that the iPad goes into are separate, that's just me though as I'm used to the keyboard and the iPad being "one" piece. Although it does allow for an unlimited number of degrees that one could use the keyboard and iPad together 5) I love that there's an Apple Pencil holder built into the case 6) The case feels very good in the hand as to not slip out or be easily dropped. So for the first 5 minutes I've spent with it these are my opinions of the slimbook by Logitech. I don't have anything to compare it to like it except the Zagg keyboards I've owned in the past and I'd say this one if far superior to them. Hope this helps.....

Thanks, what is the back case like with just the iPad without the keyboard attached, looks like you could use the smart cover with it?

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I sell mine and upgrade every year though I think its been about 1.5 years since last ipad pro 9.7" was released. I am definitely going to get the 10" one once Apple decides to release a back case for it (I am partial to apple products)

I bought the ipad pro 12" when it first came out but returned it right away, way too enormous. Apple usually knows what they are doing so I assume the 10" one will be a nice size.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Got mine yesterday, great to be back on a SG/black iPad and first full price iPad i have had for a while.
The screen is amazing, great colours.
Perfect size imo bigger but doesn't really feel like it but the extra screen size is noticeable.
Very fast/smooth.

Definitely a worth upgrade from the 9.7 pro, if i had a 12.9 V1 not so sure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal