First 10.5 Post,..where are the rear Apple Cases?

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered the Poetic back cover. It’s kind of ugly, IMO, with the pencil holder attached to the side, but it will have to do for now.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
It looks like there's finally a good back cover option. Tech 21 impact clear back cover w/ pencil holder and Smart Keyboard/Cover compatibility.

Tech21 Impact Clear Case for 10.5-inch iPad Pro https://store.apple.com/xc/product/HL7C2ZM/A

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
You might try Pad & Quill. They have leather ones that are beautiful, but they are backordered. I'm still waiting for mine.

To follow up on that, I received my Chestnut Oxford yesterday. Very nice! Only drawbacks so far:

1. Difficult to fold all the way back. Possibly will loosen up over time?
2. The first time you fold it back, it discolors the leather. P&Q seem to think it's part of the charm. I'm not sold on that yet.
3. The Pencil holder is unbelievable tight. So tight, I was worried the Pencil would break when I was inserting.

Those are nitpicks. Very nice case. Smells amazing!

bluegreen1965

May 29, 2015
Visit site
To follow up on that, I received my Chestnut Oxford yesterday. Very nice! Only drawbacks so far:

1. Difficult to fold all the way back. Possibly will loosen up over time?
2. The first time you fold it back, it discolors the leather. P&Q seem to think it's part of the charm. I'm not sold on that yet.
3. The Pencil holder is unbelievable tight. So tight, I was worried the Pencil would break when I was inserting.

Those are nitpicks. Very nice case. Smells amazing!

Lucky you that it already arrived! Yes, the video addresses these issues. It's supposed to get better and better over time. I laugh, however, at the 25-yr guarantee--hopefully it will work for some future models of iPad.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
The Apple store now sells a tech 21 clear back case with Apple Pencil holder. The cost is 69.99

612a2caa4eda219143db0d12394fe057.jpg
91b80a0521afba3aa499101c49685ce1.jpg

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I have the Zugu case. Really nice. The stand has magnets to keep in place and has pencil holder on back.

Agreed. I just picked up the 10.5 pro and originally tried the UAG case and didn't like it because it only work propped up in one position(even though it had other grooves).

Got the ZUGU case and love it. The magnets allow it to be stood up and many different angles and it's not too bulky at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner