iPad Mini 4 - How to Enlarge Game Screen

Gem57

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
My mother who is 79 yrs old, loves her ipad mini 4 as it keeps her connected with family around the globe. She has been ipad user for 5 months now and is now confident to try playing games.

However, the one complaint she has is that she finds the game screen too small. She is able to enlarge email screen, but when it comes to playing games, she claims she cannot enlarge the screen.

I am not familiar with ipad, thus asking for advise on how to increase the size of game screen. Is there a way to rotate screen landscape? Or any suggestions are welcomed....

Also, where is the best free games to download for seniors. THank you.

Last edited:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Of course!

On top right corner of the screen, check for a padlock with an arrow, around it.
This means the iPad’s ‘rotation lock’ is activated, preventing screen rotation.

To disable it, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the Control Center. Look for the same icon and tap it, it’ll disappear from top right hand of the screen.

Gem57

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
My mother who is 79 yrs old, loves her ipad mini 4 as it keeps her connected with family around the globe. She has been ipad user for 5 months now and is now confident to try playing games.

However, the one complaint she has is that she finds the game screen too small. She is able to enlarge email screen, but when it comes to playing games, she claims she cannot enlarge the screen.

I am not familiar with ipad, thus asking for advise on how to increase the size of game screen. Is there a way to rotate screen landscape? Or any suggestions are welcomed....

Also, where is the best free games to download for seniors. THank you.

Gem57

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Thank u Twitchy puppy for your suggestion...located control panel swipe up to enable & disable screen rotation & icon appears on top right corner.

Both Screen rotation and pinching fingers to enlarge screen works for email, Web searching but...

Unfortunately, games screen does not rotate and cannot enlarge game screen.

Any other suggestions?

Last resort is likely spending $1000 on largest ipad pro -which she doesn't need other than screen size.

Any input from anyone is welcomed.

Thank u
Gem
Canada

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal