Anyone Running iOS 10 on iPad mini 2?

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering whether any owners of the iPad mini 2 are running iOS 10 on it, and what they think of it? I have an iPad mini 2, but it's still running iOS 9.2 (which is what it was on when I bought it) because I'm scared to update it. It just works well as it is now, and I know older devices tend to slow down with each update. I'm shuddering as I type this because it makes me think of my old iPhone 4 after I updated it to iOS 7, lol.

anon(9541267)

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering whether any owners of the iPad mini 2 are running iOS 10 on it, and what they think of it? I have an iPad mini 2, but it's still running iOS 9.2 (which is what it was on when I bought it) because I'm scared to update it. It just works well as it is now, and I know older devices tend to slow down with each update. I'm shuddering as I type this because it makes me think of my old iPhone 4 after I updated it to iOS 7, lol.

Hi, it's totally fine. I'm even running a beta with it. So far in my experience...the battery drains kind of faster...or am I just thinking that because I'm always using low power on my iphone? :p

Oh yeah, I think iOS 10 is the best iOS yet, and I really love the new widgets look. If you're still not convinced, maybe look up idevicehelp or everythingapplepro reviews?

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi, it's totally fine. I'm even running a beta with it. So far in my experience...the battery drains kind of faster...or am I just thinking that because I'm always using low power on my iphone? :p

Oh yeah, I think iOS 10 is the best iOS yet, and I really love the new widgets look. If you're still not convinced, maybe look up idevicehelp or everythingapplepro reviews?

Thanks! I'll check those out. :)

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks again for all the replies! I haven't updated my mini 2 yet, but today I've really been more anxious to do so. I think I'll do it ASAP while it's charging (which it is as we speak). Thanks again! :)

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
The overall experience of the UI is great on the mini. So how, I find that some apps are not as smooth. Maybe those apps weren't updated for this new OS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73