iPad Mini 3 battery life question, is it abnormal?

bonjourxx

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Ipad mini 3 battery life question

hi, i purchased an ipad mini 3 last month, i just wanna ask your opinion if you guys think my battery drains fast based on my usage? i always have to charge it everyday and I just wanna make sure if its draining normal or does it have a poor battery life? here's the screen shot. thank you!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Looks fine to me. You could probably squeeze another hour usage out of the remaining 18%.
Get this app and check the battery health Battery Life: check internal battery statistics by Robert Tkotzyk
https://appsto.re/us/zeBBab.ion it. It shows % health and cycle count.

You play Village Life a lot. That's 64% of your battery usage.

bonjourxx

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: Ipad mini 3 battery life question

Looks fine to me. You could probably squeeze another hour usage out of the remaining 18%.
Get this app and check the battery health Battery Life: check internal battery statistics by Robert Tkotzyk

Thank you so much! I will download it right now.

bonjourxx

May 27, 2016
Visit site

hi again, i downloaded the app and it's really nice! it says my battery has 32 cycle count and has 1% wear. i know it sounds ridiculous but should i be worried that it's only been a month old and it has 1% wear already? i downloaded the application on my phone which was purchased last month too and a couple of days older than my ipad and it has no wear at all and is in perfect condition.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

hi again, i downloaded the app and it's really nice! it says my battery has 32 cycle count and has 1% wear. i know it sounds ridiculous but should i be worried that it's only been a month old and it has 1% wear already? i downloaded the application on my phone which was purchased last month too and a couple of days older than my ipad and it has no wear at all and is in perfect condition.

I would expect the iPad to be a little harder on a battery. 1% is not much. And too, it depends what you do on a device and how much you use it. And some things like the back light on the iPad may use more battery than the back light on the phone. It's bigger. You're fine. Don't get caught up in obscessing over battery. Too many do that. And they stay miserable and don't enjoy their device.

bonjourxx

May 27, 2016
Visit site

I would expect the iPad to be a little harder on a battery. 1% is not much. And too, it depends what you do on a device and how much you use it. And some things like the back light on the iPad may use more battery than the back light on the phone. It's bigger. You're fine. Don't get caught up in obscessing over battery. Too many do that. And they stay miserable and don't enjoy their device.

i have a mild OCD so i get obsessive with my gadgets and it's annoying. hehe but thank you, i just had to make sure that it's not broken or something and your opinion really helped! thank you so much!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods