Where is the best price for iPad Mini 4 in the US?

krislord

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I'm travelling to the US on Saturday (Cincinnati) and had planned on buying an iPad Mini 4 16GB for $299 and a 64GB version for $399, from Bestbuy.

However both prices are now $100 each higher (they changed overnight!) which is the same as Apple.com.

Is there any other retail chain or website i should check?

These prices have been the same since black friday i think, so i'm disappointed to miss out by less than a week!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not know, but special sales do not last. Having said that, you can check retailers like Walmart, Target, and a few other places to see if you can find it cheaper when you arrive.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm travelling to the US on Saturday (Cincinnati) and had planned on buying an iPad Mini 4 16GB for $299 and a 64GB version for $399, from Bestbuy.

However both prices are now $100 each higher (they changed overnight!) which is the same as Apple.com.

Is there any other retail chain or website i should check?

These prices have been the same since black friday i think, so i'm disappointed to miss out by less than a week!

It may be too late but MicroCenter currently has the iPad Mini 3 128GB WiFi+Cellular on sale for $460. It's worth considering.

krislord

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I've found Amazon to be the cheapest, and sufficiently less than the UK to justify ordering.

Amazon is $780, which is $80 more than bestbuy, but no sales tax means the difference is actually about $30.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I've found Amazon to be the cheapest, and sufficiently less than the UK to justify ordering.

Amazon is $780, which is $80 more than bestbuy, but no sales tax means the difference is actually about $30.

How is that the cheapest???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2