safari is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

bitek

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I am totally annoyed with my ipad. safari is so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. This sucks. What can i do to fix it.Same happens with Google Chrome. I am on IOS 8.1.2. Is there a solution to this ? Sometimes i feel like selling ipad because of that. any suggestions. I have read that there is a bug in ios 8 that causes this problem. i think company valued at 700 billion should make os updates perfect. it can hire enough smart people to make this happen. i am totally disappointed with internet browsing on my ipad. otherwise everything else is cool.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps rather than posting drama and hyperbole, you could post the details of your situation (capacity of your iPad, amount of space free, speed of your internet connect, strength of signal, etc), then people could attempt to provide you with assistance.

MrRJ

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it isn't hyperbole.. I've been having issues with speed in general on my mini2 since updating to 8.1.2. It's a 32gb 4g model.

Tried restoring and setting up as new - problem remains. iPhone 5s and MB Air running on the same network aren't showing similar symptoms.

iOS 8 has been a bit of a flop for me in general..

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I've been having similar issues with my Mini 2 64 GB. I have over 40 GBs free. This is a brand new iPad i bought last week.

It's not bad enough for me to complain too much though. I got this thing brand new for less than $250.