iPad mini 2 with lifeproof fre case & screen protector?

MattKerwin

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
hello all,

i have seen similar posts for other products so wanted to see if anyone had any answers with this product...

i recently purchased a lifeproof fre case for my mini on groupon for all of $30 :yes:

i currently do not have a screen protector on my iPad as it is in a Griffin Survivor case.

I am a big fan of the zagg sreen protectors, so was wondering if anyone had a zagg used with either case? -or- have a screen protector they have used with either case?

i would like to have a screen protector on it to give me the versatility of taking it out of either rugged case and maybe putting it into a portfolio case for professional settings.

thoughts, comments, recommendations? (links to any products you have used would help greatly as well!)

thanks!
mk:yes:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully someone will chime in with some insight. I never use a screen protector on my iPad. I travel a lot for work & have never had any issues with the screen being scratched or cracked. My mini 2 currently sits in a Coach Leather Origami Case & I love it. It's very sleek & has protected my iPad from several falls.

MattKerwin

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully someone will chime in with some insight. I never use a screen protector on my iPad. I travel a lot for work & have never had any issues with the screen being scratched or cracked. My mini 2 currently sits in a Coach Leather Origami Case & I love it. It's very sleek & has protected my iPad from several falls.

thanks for the info!