Anybody getting the Mini 3?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Didn't upgrade to the Mini 3 from a Mini 2, but I did upgrade to an Air 2. Needed more than 16 GB, and I wanted a bigger screen. Throwing in 2 GB of RAM made this a no brainer for me :)

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I can't justify the purchase over the mini 2. Touch ID isn't worth the price when the mini 2 is still working so well.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I can't justify the purchase over the mini 2. Touch ID isn't worth the price when the mini 2 is still working so well.

If someone already had the mini 2, it's definitely not an upgrade that's big enough to warrant moving up. However, the 3 was a decent upgrade to my original Mini.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Never even considered the iPad mini 3. Touch ID on a iPad is so pointless to me even if it came free let alone at a price. Plus I got a black iPsd so the gold doesn't matter to me either.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't see why I would upgrade my wife to the 3. Her mini 2 is a beast. It is the perfect size and the battery life is amazing! And I bought her the 128gb version so she will use it until the screen falls off and the battery bleeds dry.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Never even considered the iPad mini 3. Touch ID on a iPad is so pointless to me even if it came free let alone at a price. Plus I got a black iPsd so the gold doesn't matter to me either.

I agree with you to a point, but If you make use of 1Password extension, Touch ID is a very valuable feature on the iPad. Most people have dozens of passwords to keep track of. I recently set up my 1Password account and upgraded to Touch ID on the iPad Air 2 and i love being able to easily add logins and credit cards. I know this is a thread for the mini 3, just want to state the case for having Touch ID on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR