need a case... any suggestions?

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using the Apple Smart Case. I'm trying to get it broken because right now, no matter how I fold it and attempt to have it stand up. It just pops loose and the tablet falls over. I've also had the Spigen Armored case. My only complaints with that one were that if you get the black, it looks totally awful after not much usage because of fingerprints and smudges and what not.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently using the Apple Smart Case. I'm trying to get it broken because right now, no matter how I fold it and attempt to have it stand up. It just pops loose and the tablet falls over. I've also had the Spigen Armored case. My only complaints with that one were that if you get the black, it looks totally awful after not much usage because of fingerprints and smudges and what not.

There is a trick to the Apple case when trying to use it as a stand. I don't think a lot of people know about this tip, but I was frustrated because I couldn't get it to stand properly and then when I learned this trick by accident, it really made a difference. There is actually a magnet in the grove closest to the spine. When you fold the cover into the prism make sure edge locks into the magnet first and then place it down. When I do this, I never have a problem. Even if you pick the iPad up in the case, the magnet she keep it intact.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
i think a good case depends on what you need ? do you need high protection. if you do i go with lifeproof or otterbox or if you dont wanna throw down that much samsclub has the griffin survivor for 48$ cheaper then the 80 from other stores. also if you just want something cover it up so doesnt get scratched etc. i love the company roocase. http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Apple...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2316289 i ordered this for my ipad air, i love it cus you can take the otter cover off and just use like the inner part. ive ordered alot from them.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Sharkk keyboard case for the Mini 2. I have the Anker keyboard for the Air 2. There are a lot of them on Amazon.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the Sharkk keyboard case for the Mini 2. I have the Anker keyboard for the Air 2. There are a lot of them on Amazon.

I have the Anker keyboard case for my iPad Air and I love the thing. I have had MANY keyboard cases for my Air and this is by far the best and it was only 40 dollars. I couldn't be happier. I don't know if they make one for the Mini line, but if they do, I would definitely check it out. The keyboard is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the Anker keyboard case for my iPad Air and I love the thing. I have had MANY keyboard cases for my Air and this is by far the best and it was only 40 dollars. I couldn't be happier. I don't know if they make one for the Mini line, but if they do, I would definitely check it out. The keyboard is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this the case you have? Anker? Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Case for iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini with 4-Month Battery Life Between Charges and Comfortable Low-Profile Keys TC840

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
My review of the New Trent Airbender Mini keyboard case.

Pro:

Keyboard was adequate.

Cons:

Feels a bit cheap with all of the plastic.

Would not close completely...case would never snap shut totally

It is way too heavy & cumbersome.

In short- this is ok device if you're not looking for much.

waiting on the Anker keyboard case and Apples Bluetooth keyboard to arrive. I'll report back.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Unless you absolutely have to have a keyboard, I don't see the purpose of a full case on the mini. Almost defeats the purpose of getting the mini in my opinion. However Apple smart covers are freaking amazing. The red one looks so good with my space gray mini. Although the limegreen one would look really good with the white iPad as well

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Yep, got myself an apple smart cover as well. Couldn't be happier... and when i travel around, i got sleeve for it that works great (with the smart cover on)!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal