New iPad mini with retina

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Just received it today, set it up as a new tablet. I can't for the life of me sync my iPad Calendar with my 5S Calendar. I cross checked all settings, seem to be all set. I'm syncing with my gmail account. Is there anything different I need to know.
Thank You
Vinny

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
most welcome @ iMore | congrdulations 4 ur gorgeous iPad min retina | hope u enjoy more | stay tune to get updates and help | pls explain ur needs

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Haven't put it down yet. I am very suprised it hasn't over heated. The battery isn't too bad either. I have seen many complain about battery issues, not me and I have downloaded the new OS. I was worried about the volume issue many forum members were complaining about. I was relieved to find out that I didn't have this problem, maybe the latest update helped increase the volume but I am thrilled. I have the Nexus 7 but am having screen response issues, that is a big problem with the newest model. Too bad because it is a dynamite little tablet. I just had to have that iPad mini and I bit the bullet and jumped on the 128gb model. Should keep me busy for a while. Matches nicely with the white 5S with 64gb. Plenty of storage.
I was a die hard Android owner for a long time, always was flashing the latest CyanogenMod OS, I got sick of always flashing and chasing the perfect Rom, I tried the 5 then the 5S and I am hooked I think. Now the next piece of hardware will have to be a Laptop or something along that line. Better get a night job this is killing my bank account.
Thanks, Vinny
PS Back to my iPad mini with retina display with 128gb of int storage. (Just love saying that)

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Both my Air and rMini only have 32GB and I don't even fill that up. Can't imagine what I'd do with 128GB but it's a nice problem to have. :)

1 of IV

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank You, find this to be a great forum. Always find the members willing to help and being still fairly new to IOS I say Thank You.
Vinny

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73