Speaker on the rMini

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My speaker gives off horrible sound. I don't remember the speaker being this bad on my first gn mini. My Air speaker just blows this away. Curious to what others think of the rMini speaker or maybe I have a bad unit.

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I'm going to miss my PlayBook speakers. The "stereo" speakers on the RdMini are just not up to par with what I'm used too. I wish it were real stereo having it so the one speaker on top and one on the bottom. That would have been so nice.

It almost seems to me that the left speaker doesn't even work on my unit.

Greetings from an PlayBook user!

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I've watched a movie and a couple tv shows that I streamed with a TiVo Stream and it sounds fine. I guess I could also plug in some headphones if I really want to blast some stereo.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The sound on mine is good, like some others I have watched videos and even some Netfix, no speaker issues. I will grant it isn't as loud as the Air with its larger speakers but very acceptable nonetheless.

I honestly do not find the Airs speakers as loud as the single iPad 4 speaker was when turned full volume. I have since returned the Air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I'm going to miss my PlayBook speakers. The "stereo" speakers on the RdMini are just not up to par with what I'm used too. I wish it were real stereo having it so the one speaker on top and one on the bottom. That would have been so nice.

It almost seems to me that the left speaker doesn't even work on my unit.

Greetings from an PlayBook user!

Agreed! The BlackBerry PlayBook's speakers were the best I've ever heard on any tablet.

French

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that the rMini speakers are NOT as loud as the Mini. I could keep my Mini on the lowest possible volume and hear my games fine. On the rMini I have to have it on at least 3 or 4 bars to get the same effect.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods