Official "Got My Retina Mini" thread...

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 42164

Walked in and out fine. They even had a sign saying ask your local sales rep to see if we have your model in stock.

Yeah exactly. Maybe I'm new to this, but is there an advantage to ordering online? Every store (Apple & Best Buy) in my area except for one had stock on every variant.

But on topic, got mine this morning. The Retina display is a huge step up from my first iPad Mini, wowza!

toemasuxsempai

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah exactly. Maybe I'm new to this, but is there an advantage to ordering online? Every store (Apple & Best Buy) in my area except for one had stock on every variant.

But on topic, got mine this morning. The Retina display is a huge step up from my first iPad Mini, wowza!

Congrats on your ipad also! There is always going to be cons and pros depending on the region you live in. With that in mind, online ordering could be useful if your hundred miles away from any apple store. If your desperate for the product and you follow the apple trends you can find a product easily. Ordering the iphone 5s online did give me a huge advantage in getting a phone. I got it on launch day at bestbuy.

For the ipad air, I got it on launch day as well with in store pick up. For the mini, I just walked in and got it.

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on your ipad also! There is always going to be cons and pros depending on the region you live in. With that in mind, online ordering could be useful if your hundred miles away from any apple store. If your desperate for the product and you follow the apple trends you can find a product easily. Ordering the iphone 5s online did give me a huge advantage in getting a phone. I got it on launch day at bestbuy.

For the ipad air, I got it on launch day as well with in store pick up. For the mini, I just walked in and got it.

Yeah, as soon as I posted, I realized not everyone lives in close proximity to these stores. But I'm glad everyone is able to get theirs :)

Denisej

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Just got confirmation! My iPad mini is on the way! Should have it by Tuesday 11/19!... Verizon 32GB Silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: My iPad mini w/ Retina has been shipped!

Congrats on your new tech! And if I haven't previously welcomed you to the site I would like to say Welcome! Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Just got confirmation! My iPad mini is on the way! Should have it by Tuesday 11/19!...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats and good luck with your Mini.... I moved your thread to this existing thread on the same topic, btw.

Denisej

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

Congrats and good luck with your Mini.... I moved your thread to this existing thread on the same topic, btw.

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to getting it. Sorry for not posting in the existing thread. Most of the forums that I've posted to have a dedicated thread for shipping status...:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I don’t know how accurate this is, or how long it will be around... but for whatever it’s worth, I checked the accuracy against one 64GB AT&T LTE model and the Scottsdale Quarter Apple store via online purchase and it showed available... so who knows...

http://www.seaturtle.org/idevice/ipad_mini_grid.shtml

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
When did you order? Mine still shows as processing. I ordered a 64GB verizon model around 730 am est on the first day.

pstmstr

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Got a 64g Verizon LTE mini retina at the Knox rd store in Dallas yesterday. Was going to cancel my online order shipping notice today before I could cancel so I'll be selling or returning it when it arrives on 11-22.

vic867

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I received notice to ship today. It says I should get my iPad mini with retina display Grey 64GB Lte Verizon on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 by 8pm.

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Got my 16gb Space Grey yesterday. Since I work at Best Buy I got one of out inventory guys to hold one when they can off the truck. I traded my 1st gen mini for it and I'm LOVING IT!

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
When did you order? Mine still shows as processing. I ordered a 64GB verizon model around 730 am est on the first day.

I ordered at 1:40 AM after midnight when the rMini became available. I did not wait for the sun to come up. I was reading in bed that they just became available, so I ordered on the spot from my iphone 5 Apple app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR