Official "Got My Retina Mini" thread...

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one "just in case" ;) I'll then pick between that and my Air and return the other. The Air is eligible for return til Jan 7.

Seems like the 64 GB (& 128) models don't ship for 5-10 days and 16 & 32 (only wifi) ship in 1-3 days.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered mine! 32GB Space Grey Wifi wohoo. It says 1-3 days but has a delivery date of Nov. 25th lol it's the 12th how is that 3 days? Oh well I'm just happy to get my Mini although I've already got two offers from co-workers. I'll see how high they go and I might just be tempted to sell it the day I get it lol.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Called a store in Toronto for details on availability. They said they have no units available for walk-in and that there is a reservation site that will go live "Probably tonight". apple.com/ca/retail is the website.

djmanu7

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
check the email you got from apple when you placed the order. should be somewhere to check the status of it. on that page you can cancel the online order

then go back to the store, select the iPad model you want, and on the right side select check available for local pickup

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Rene Ritchie, Richard Devine or any moderator -- can you please DELETE my post #10 please?

I posted from the mobile app and I can't delete it through the app. I'm also getting errors logging into the desktop website.

UPDATE: Thank you!!!!

Last edited:

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 32 gb white/silver wifi model. I am so excited to get it! It ships in 1-3 days with delivery estimated Nov 20-22. I usually buy in store but I figured if the rumors are true about the supply being low I would rather be safe than sorry. If that is just a marketing tactic Apple uses then it totally worked on me!

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I ordered a 64gb white VZW LTE model from bestbuy... I'm the first on the list. They told me to expect delivery by Wed 22nd.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Silver 128GB wifi/LTE T-mobile

Ships 5-10 days
Delivers Nov 26- Dec 3

Hopefully, my Apple store will get them in soon so I can cancel this mess & get my hands on it ASAP

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I called my local BB to see if they have any in stock. They only have the WIFI models. They do not have any cellular and wifi models. So I guess I am going to keep my Order with Apple.

I also checked Verizon's website and it said it will ship on Nov 24 which is pretty much the same as Apple.

I was hoping to get it earlier so I can use it to lecture from. I am using my iPhone 5 to lecture from. I walk into class without any notes or books, just my iPhone and I. I believe I am the only prof on campus that lectures from his phone. It is so liberating not having to carry stuff with you to class and the carry it back to your office. After the lecture, I walk to my car and leave. Love it 😄😄😄

Sent from my iPhone 7

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up my Retina Mini today! Oh boy I am loving this thing!!

The only complain I have so far is the color a little bit washed out :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods