Official "Got My Retina Mini" thread...

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Found a 64GB sprint lte one last night in Atlanta, going to pick it up this morning. When I was looking online it appeared the lte models are starting to trickle in, the Charlotte store had quite a few.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The delivery date has now changed to Nov. 20th 😃 So next week Wednesday will be an awesome day!

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
When I ordered my 32GB rMini it said expected delivery was 11/20-22. Once it shipped FedEx said the expected delivery was 11/18. Today is the 15th, and FedEx tracking now says: 8:32 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Yay!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Went to the Apple Store app & was able to find a 128GB wifi rMini in Silver. Since I'm impatient I went ahead & picked it up. I still have my LTE 1 on order and I'm now left with the decision as to which 1 I'm gonna stick with. Even though this 1 ain't LTE it's in my hands so it's in the lead LOL...I could always tether to my phone if need be��...maybe lol
uvusurud.jpg

ene7ysev.jpg

aqu2utyq.jpg

y9eqa3uq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I found a Sprint 64 GB LTE in stock in the Atlanta store so I returned my wifi model. The Atlanta stores received quite a few LTE models between Thursday and Friday. Plugged in a t-mobile sim and I now have the 200MB free data for life. Had to pay $10 for the sim at the local t-mobile store. May pick up a verizon sim as well for prepay to ensure I always have coverage from someone when I'm traveling. Having only one LTE model that covers all the bands is fantastic from a user perspective.

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
iPad Mini Retina Silver, Verizon LTE, 16 GB, original delivery date 26 Nov - 4 Dec. Received notice a few minutes ago to be delivered November 21, 2013 by 8pm.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I got my iPad mini 2 from a Santa Monica Apple store. I changed my min dang got the 64 gig and LTE. I will return the 32 gig model to an apple store once I get it. So far I love it. This will really help me during my lectures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Got the wifi version on Friday and the Verizon version is scheduled for delivery on Monday! Wifi version is a gift!

I had an air but returned it and I have zero regrets! I prefer the mini in every way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I ordered at 1:40 AM after midnight when the rMini became available. I did not wait for the sun to come up. I was reading in bed that they just became available, so I ordered on the spot from my iphone 5 Apple app.

My 32GB rMini that I ordered online came in Friday. This is my first Apple device. I know a lot of people said they ordered via the "Apple app". How do you get this? I checked the app store looking for "Apple Store" but didn't find anything.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My 32GB rMini that I ordered online came in Friday. This is my first Apple device. I know a lot of people said they ordered via the "Apple app". How do you get this? I checked the app store looking for "Apple Store" but didn't find anything.

It's a separate app that's available in the App Store. Just type "Apple Store" in your search and it should come up

ema5ebez.jpg

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
My 32GB Verizon Space Grey Retina Mini is out for delivery today. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone 5s
I am not Neo, but I'm still the One

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
received my 128gb Wifi Only Space Grey today, could not be happier. I'm coming from the first mini and it's been next to impossible to read at iMore in portrait mode without squinting and concentrating really hard... now the tiniest letters are just so crisp it's a bliss. Oh and it does seem blazing fast too. Definitely a keeper and for me personally Apple's best iPad yet.

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Returned my 32GB rMini to the Apple Store today. After loading up a bunch of apps I found that I was down to about 16GB of space. I like to try out apps to try to find that next great one, and wanted room to add movies for air travel, so I ordered a 64GB.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Returned my 32GB rMini to the Apple Store today. After loading up a bunch of apps I found that I was down to about 16GB of space. I like to try out apps to try to find that next great one, and wanted room to add movies for air travel, so I ordered a 64GB.

I ordered a 32 gig from the Apple store but after thinking about drove to an apple store and picked up a 64 gig. Today I got my 32 gig in the mail. I am returning it to an Apple store near me when I drive to work tomorrow. It is a mistake getting the 32 gig iPad. My next iPhone will also be 64 gigs. My current 32 gig 5 has only 7.5 gigs left.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh