Would you prefer the iPad Mini be smaller?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Believe it or not, there are some people who think that the iPad Mini is still too big and should at least be the size of a Kindle PaperWhite e-reader. Do you agree? Feel free to state your position either way.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I say for those that think it's too big, then go buy a Kindle.. For me, the Mini is just the right size... love the form factor. I use it more than my Note 10.1.. which when I pick that up, it feels really big... :)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Perfect size. If you want bigger, iPad Air. If you want smaller, there's iPhone and iPod touch.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It's a great size. If you don't like it then choose another tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a great size. 2 inches doesn't sound like a lot on paper but in practice it's a good amount smaller then the full size ipad. My daughter has a kindle fire and I've found the screen too small for web surfing etc. I like that extra inch that ipad mini offers.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
How much smaller would someone want it to be? If it was six inches or something, I'd rather it be my phone. No matter how silly it would look.

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch tablet. While the 7 inch screen is adequate for most things, and is certainly portable, I'm looking forward to getting a Mini R for the extra screen space. I was originally thinking about getting an iPad 5 (Air), but after playing with the current iPad 4 and Mini in the Apple store, I think the Mini will be the perfect size (and $100 cheaper). However, I think everyone else should get an iPad Air, so that I don't run into the expected shortage and have to wait. Thank you.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Believe it or not, there are some people who think that the iPad Mini is still too big and should at least be the size of a Kindle PaperWhite e-reader. Do you agree? Feel free to state your position either way.

Nah, it's the perfect size between too big and too small for me.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree with most everyone - the Mini is sized perfectly as is. Not too big and not too small. Perfect weight (lighter yet would be icing in the cake). Big enough for media consumption, but small enough to carry anywhere.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think the size is perfect. I don't like the larger iPads personally. I could even handle them a bit smaller

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I think ipad mini is just right. Any smaller n it's pushing the size of a phone. Any bigger n it will be an ipad.

Ipad mini and iPhone 5s are perfectly combo and size if need bigger get a laptop. That's my 2 cents.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods