TMo iPad on Att?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that it was done by a few people. I have the AT&T iPad Air, but don't have a iPad data plan with T-Mobile to test this out.

Sent from my iPhone 5S.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
There is actually only one LTE model with all the bands so it makes no difference which one you get, you'll be able to just drop in another carrier's sim and be good to go.

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a Tmobile mini because I couldn't get a Verizon model and stuck my Sim in from Verizon and it's working perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
My Vzn mini was delivered yesterday. Purchased TMO sim a few days prior so I'd have it available when the mini arrived. Installed the TMO sim without issues and now have the free monthy 200MBs of data. Not much but helpful when in a pinch. Very pleased.

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Purchased a T-Mobile iPad MiniR a couple weeks ago and put my AT&T SIM in it and it worked no problem. SIM was used in old iPad Mini non retina as part of a shared data plan FYI. Just a few days ago put the T-Mobile SIM in the older iPad Mini non retina that was purchased as an AT&T model and it worked fine and was able to activate the FREE 200MB data plan, no problems. All new iPad MiniR and Airs use same hardware for all Cellular models.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2