Who is selling their iPad Mini 1?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone selling their 1st Gen iPad Mini after today's announcement, or already sold it?
Did you use a trade site like Gazelle, or did you sell it using another source?

I'm planning on selling my iPad Mini to GameStop right after today's announcement and before the price drops. Already printed out the quote so they have to honor that price till the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No way. I'm enjoying my iPad Mini too much to get rid of it. ...:)

I'm enjoying mine too, but I always sell my old devices and use the money for the new ones. Depending on when the new iPads are released, the time without my Mini is gonna kill me, lol.

Eli_B

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey Irish Rose,

I was actually contemplating using the trade in feature on apple.com or going into a store to get the upgraded iPad Mini...but since I'm not a hardcore gamer or a big video person..I'm not sure it would be worth it.

I'm the type of person who likes the latest and greatest, so I'm going to have to think about this.....

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Sold my iPad Mini to GameStop last night. Will now use my iPhone 5S for my mobile needs until I get one of the new iPads.

bermie2000

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey Irish Rose,

I was actually contemplating using the trade in feature on apple.com or going into a store to get the upgraded iPad Mini...but since I'm not a hardcore gamer or a big video person..I'm not sure it would be worth it.

I'm the type of person who likes the latest and greatest, so I'm going to have to think about this.....

H Eli_B,

where's the trade-in feature on the website? I'm unable to find it (I've searched the .com US website as well).

Jamalaya

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
It will be passed on to my daughter. I Still need 2 iPads and an iPhone. I am buying iPad mini with Retina so I really need 1 ipad and 1 iphone and I will complete my family transformation :cool:

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Had the iPad Mini 1, sold it, now ready to rebuy the 64 GB Mini refurbished since prices went down. The Retina is nice but the prices (for me anyways) seem a bit too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was given 2 iPad minis, I am only needing one. The other is locked and can't get pass activation screen.

Sounds like the Activation Lock. Is it running iOS 7? Is it prompting you for an iCloud password? You will need to contact the previous owner and have them log out of the device's Find my iPhone app. Otherwise you have an official iPad Mini Paperweight.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
my original Mini 32gb (Black) is a bit dinged up... probably not worth much?? still might try to sell, although I might just keep it if I can't get much for it...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW