Ipad mini earphones working improperly

Bogdan Cardos

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello! Yesterday when I connected my earphones to the ipad the screen just freezed and the music stopped. Then I plugged them out and i reset my ipad and now when i plug the earphones back the sound is very loud and with hiss. the earphones microphone also doesn't work at all. I tried with different earphones but it didn't solve the problem, so the problem is not the earphones. It's not the first time I use the earphones and this never happened before. Without earphones the ipad works just fine so I'm thinking it could be a problem with the ipad earphones jack or some hardware.
I don't know what I could do to fix it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Try a different set of ear buds, if the problem still occurs I would contact Apple or make a in store Appt. to get it looked at. Worse case, it's a hardware issue and Apple will replace it for you.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a similar problem with my iPhone, but I know it's the earpods because I tried with different pair and they work just fine.

And as Irish Rose just said, if you already tried with different headphones and the problem persists, take it to the Apple Store so they can check it, chances are that if it is damaged they'll replace it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner