Blue question marks ?????

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I get these very annoying blue question marks on photos all the time.

seems like a safari issue.

Happens on my mini , MBA , and iPhone.

Is there a fix ????

Apple is slowly turning into PCs. constant updates and quirky little issues.

Please help

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357014654.976278.jpg

henywatty

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
These questions marks pop up because the Safari Browser is incapable of supporting the type of script that is required to display those images. To view them, you would have to be using a device capable of running that script, like a Mac or PC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I run into little issues like this sometimes too. The browser while fast and mostly usable is still limited sometimes when it comes to content like that. You will have to use a computer to view it correctly most likely.
When I run into something like that I whip put my BlackBerry PlayBook and its pretty much always will display it correctly, althought slower, it does a better job.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You say it's also happening on your MBA? (I don't think the other people reading this thread caught that.)

Is it happening on the same pages on both your MBA and iPad/iPhone? Is it happening on the same network?

The only time I've found that happening is when I'm on a network that limits or blocks graphics (school, or Starbucks).

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks

Yes it happens on my open network, not sure if its file related. Sometimes if I wait a few hours and come back the images display properly.

Happens of Facebook via safari as well as commerce web site. Zappos, Cabelas etc....

Are there plug ins for safari ?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Tons of plugins for Safari. Not sure if that would solve the problem though, if it's not a specific site requiring the same plugin.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner