Just got my mini

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Great little device, hope you enjoy it. I've always wanted a smaller Apple tablet, its the Apps! In my opinion, you're holding the best tablet computer available for size, functionality and fun factor! My fiance inherited my old iPad 1G and she loves looking up recipes and using it in the kitchen, looking at Facebook in bed, etc... But when we leave the house, my mini gets slipped into my jacket pocket and the Apple iPad experience continues with us wherever we go.

I also love using mine in the kitchen for recipes and to watch TV whilst I'm washing up and cleaning. The speakers are loud enough that I can hear it. I could never use my nexus 7 or galaxy tab because I couldn't hear it when washing up/ having the oven on/washing machine etc.

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I love my mini so much, bought a mini, told myself I needed a 4th gen for gaming because graphics and processor so I returned the mini and payed diff for the 4th gen, I felt like I was missing out so bought another mini this time a 32 with Verizon , and I love it ,almost never touch the big one and its so much nicer playing games on this form factor, I think I'm gonna sell the 4 so I can save the money towards the new big ipad when it comes ,and is hopefully slimmer with the bezel type of the mini, also will buy a new mini and give this one to a family member, and maybe a new iPhone the only plans I don't have is a new MacBook ,as far as waiting for the next one for people looking to buy one ,just go for it now ,the latest rumor is new production won't start till July or so and that's a lot of months of enjoyment you can have till then! My opinion also we all try to buy as much storage as money allows which is smart,but also I couldn't buy something this portable without cellular so if you can afford it go for it, I tethered awhile to my iPhone with other iPads and its just not the same as having dedicated lte all the time! But as far as my mini I love it and couldn't do without it, my ipad 4 is great to but wouldn't miss it as much,also carrying this thing naked is awesome ,fits right in my pocket and no worries because you can get assurion insurance through Verizon for ten bucks a month

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice