Happy or not happy with your iPad mini purchase?

Happy or not happy with your iPad mini purchase?

• Total voters

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I agree. However, I don't see the point in why people constantly compare last years model against this years model. I think it's inevitable that the next version of the iPad Mini will have a HD display.

Totes! Of course the Nexus 7 (2013) is going to be better than last years iPad mini, duh so like Irish said let's wait and see what the new Mini brings to the table then we can revisit this conversation.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Guys compared to new tablets these days, the iPad Mini is well...a toy. Let's just be honest here.

We'll I'll take my toy then over a half assed Android tablet, yes it may have improved specs but the Android tablet experience is atrocious.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I find it very funny when people compare brand new tablet models to ones that are a year old. The way technology changes unless the models are released within a month of each other then comparisons are irrelevant. I love my Mini and being a former Android user don't miss the experience at all.

cwhitney24

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been a strict Android user for years. I mod and theme things on a popular android site. I always said that I would NEVER buy an Apple product.

Well....it happened. I purchased the iPad Mini on Monday and have been VERY happy with it.

I bought the Nexus 7 2013 and had to return it 5 times due to dead pixels, light bleeding, etc. Honestly I am happy that happened. I am pleased with the ipad mini.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I think my ipad mini is great!! I use it for work a lot. I hardly use my laptop anymore. I have a Bluetooth keyboard to use with it. Will buy the retina at some point.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I cannot remember if I posted in here, but I love my mini. I had the iPad 2, then the iPad 3, and the smaller size is awesome. I can keep it in my purse easier, it's lighter, and the battery lasts forever. I do miss the retina a bit, but I will probably wait until the third one before I upgrade.

My iPad mini is the best gift I got all year.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I cannot remember if I posted in here, but I love my mini. I had the iPad 2, then the iPad 3, and the smaller size is awesome. I can keep it in my purse easier, it's lighter, and the battery lasts forever. I do miss the retina a bit, but I will probably wait until the third one before I upgrade.

My iPad mini is the best gift I got all year.

Same here with the exception of the retina display. I was satisfied with the non-retina display of my iPad 2 and even more so with the Mini because its smaller size makes the screen even more clearer, at least to me...:)

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Same here with the exception of the retina display. I was satisfied with the non-retina display of my iPad 2 and even more so with the Mini because its smaller size makes the screen even more clearer, at to me...:)

I agree with you here, D. I think the smaller screen on the iPad Mini does make it a little sharper even though it doesn't have a Retina display.

Celandine

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm extremely happy and wonder what took me so long? The final straw, and the catalyst, that had me purchasing a Mini a couple weeks back was my Samsung 7 Plus finally kicking the bucket. I was never fully satisfied with the Android ecosystem, though I did love the flexibility it gave to have a measure of control over what the device did. I have a 3rd generation iTouch and 80gb classic (with zero problems whatsoever) and recently picked up a 5th generation iTouch fueled by the consistent, dependable performance of Apple products. My purchase of the Mini was, while dipping into my savings a bit, a great one and I still have no regrets. I use it from everything to reading, websurfing, watching movies and playing games and I know it will last me for years with proper care. I also love how it will get the new iOS 7 update as well in a few weeks. Having a device, even though it's a full year old still supported with updates (major ones, too!) is always reaffirming.

Terry1960

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Happy ot not happy with your iPad mini purchase?

Yes, I love my iPad Mini. I hope they do a retina version this year. I will be all over that!

ZanKuvy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I just love it. Do pretty much everything on my mini, it's so light and it's perfect for gaming and reading and iOS runs so smooth on it. Haven't experienced any problems with the resolution, everything looks crispy so far. Can't wait to update it to iOS 7. I recommend it.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

I know I'm late to this thread...new models will be out soon. I couldn't be happier with my new iPad Mini. I straight up traded my iPad 2 with Smart Cover and some extras for a new sealed iPad Mini. I had the 2 for about a year so I was really used to it. Now I could never go back. Two things that stand out...I love the smaller size and the fact that it has a lightning port as opposed to the 30-pin. I thought I would hate downsizing but I had to give it a shot. At this point I don't think I would trade my mini for an iPad 3..however I would probably have to swap for the 4.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I traded in my iPad 2 for an iPad Mini back in February and couldn't be happier. I love the size, it is perfect tablet size for me. I am excited to see what new is coming in the iPad Mini.

godsdragon34

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

HI every1... This is the first Apple product I own. I come from the Android, Windows ecosystems...
I can tell you I am really happy and impressed with the quality hardware and the solid feel my new iPad mini has... Very happy with it...:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods