Delivery Date 11/2 ?

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
My order states that the delivery date is 11/2.

Does this mean this is when it ships from Apple or when it gets to my doorstep ?

Thanks

I hope Sean does not flame me for asking this.....

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
That is the date that you can expect your iPad mini to arrive at your doorstep. You'll receive tracking info from Apple so that you can follow the progress of your order, though.

ritav66

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Don't count on getting any tracking information from Apple. My iPhone 5 sat in a state of Preparing to Ship even on the day it arrived at my door! I never did receive an email saying it had shipped. A few folks on here recommended using the wireless phone # associated with your account in the Tracking Reference field of the UPS/FedEx site and I was able to track my iPhone traveling around the world that way.

With the wi-fi mini the tracking reference seems to be a bit more vague (email? phone number? order number?) I have tried all three with no luck but I have no doubt that its already enroute.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I was just able to get my tracking number by using the Track Reference method on the UPS website. A shipping label was created, but it hasn't been shipped yet. It's scheduled for delivery on 11/2.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73