I have a iPad mini 5 I believe that's what it said when I looked up the model number on back anyways I decided to try and jailbreak my tablet to try to downgrade the iOS firmware from 9"3"5 to iOS 5.1.1 thinking it would allow me to download the updated version if my app I use big mistake!! I jail broke it using phe0nix and Cadiz the.n a tool in Cydia to upgrade or downgrade firmware well after I did all that I lost everything can't download barely nothing the App Store won't even open normally like I can't even download the Phoenix app now it won't allow me to update the iOS I tried every reset beside e iTunes one cause I don't own a computer help anyone???
    01-16-2018 08:13 PM
    Unless I’m mistaken, without access to a computer and iTunes, you’re S.O.L.
    cbxo88 and Sherry_B like this.
    01-16-2018 08:27 PM
    As Just said your in a S.O.L situation unless you can get tour hands on a computer of s family members or friend. You would need to download the current ispw to get yourself out of the situation your in. Also I don't recommend jailbreaking at this point in time. But I do tip my hat off to you for attempting what you did with out a computer. Best of luck
    01-17-2018 08:06 AM
    Welcome to iMore!

Gonna have to agree with the others. Without a computer and iTunes you have no way to put your tablet into DFU mode so you can reset the device. Either find a friend with a computer you can borrow, or set an appointment with the Genius Bar at your local Apple store. Be up front with them and tell them what you did to the tablet so that they can help you.
    01-18-2018 01:07 PM