Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    My mother who is 79 yrs old, loves her ipad mini 4 as it keeps her connected with family around the globe. She has been ipad user for 5 months now and is now confident to try playing games.

However, the one complaint she has is that she finds the game screen too small. She is able to enlarge email screen, but when it comes to playing games, she claims she cannot enlarge the screen.

I am not familiar with ipad, thus asking for advise on how to increase the size of game screen. Is there a way to rotate screen landscape? Or any suggestions are welcomed....

Also, where is the best free games to download for seniors. THank you.
    Last edited by Gem57; 10-02-2017 at 11:19 PM.
    10-02-2017 10:34 PM
    Of course!

On top right corner of the screen, check for a padlock with an arrow, around it.
    This means the iPad’s ‘rotation lock’ is activated, preventing screen rotation.

To disable it, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the Control Center. Look for the same icon and tap it, it’ll disappear from top right hand of the screen.
    10-03-2017 05:11 AM
    My mother who is 79 yrs old, loves her ipad mini 4 as it keeps her connected with family around the globe. She has been ipad user for 5 months now and is now confident to try playing games.

However, the one complaint she has is that she finds the game screen too small. She is able to enlarge email screen, but when it comes to playing games, she claims she cannot enlarge the screen.

I am not familiar with ipad, thus asking for advise on how to increase the size of game screen. Is there a way to rotate screen landscape? Or any suggestions are welcomed....

Also, where is the best free games to download for seniors. THank you.
    10-05-2017 10:21 PM
    Thank u Twitchy puppy for your suggestion...located control panel swipe up to enable & disable screen rotation & icon appears on top right corner.

Both Screen rotation and pinching fingers to enlarge screen works for email, Web searching but...

Unfortunately, games screen does not rotate and cannot enlarge game screen.

Any other suggestions?

Last resort is likely spending $1000 on largest ipad pro -which she doesn't need other than screen size.

Any input from anyone is welcomed.

Thank u
    Gem
    Canada
    10-07-2017 02:03 PM