Now that I have the wifi issues on my new mini 4 worked out, I'm ready to protect this investment. However, I'm highly disappointed with the lack of case options. Otterbox still swears theirs are coming. In the meantime, I picked up a Griffin because it was all I could find aside from the Apple silicone cover. Very unhappy so I've returned it. Does it normally take this long after a release for a big selection of cases to become available? It's been nearly 2 months.
    10-29-2015 10:51 PM
    Now that I have the wifi issues on my new mini 4 worked out, I'm ready to protect this investment. However, I'm highly disappointed with the lack of case options. Otterbox still swears theirs are coming. In the meantime, I picked up a Griffin because it was all I could find aside from the Apple silicone cover. Very unhappy so I've returned it. Does it normally take this long after a release for a big selection of cases to become available? It's been nearly 2 months.
    Welcome to iMore...I just looked on Amazon and saw 15+ different cases for the iPad Mini 4....ENJOY the site
    10-29-2015 11:47 PM