New kindle 7 or mini 4 or 2?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have been considering buying a smaller 7 inch tablet to go with my iPad Air 2. The new Fire 7 inch is only $49.99 which price alone makes it convincing. I just want it to read in particular but I'm wondering is it worth it even for $50 or just use my iPad Air 2 with the kindle app and wait for a good price on an iPad mini or some Android tablet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If it will be used solely for the purpose of reading, I recommend getting the Kindle paperwhite. If it will be used for something more, just download the Kindle app onto your iPad Air 2 and save your money.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
If it will be used solely for the purpose of reading, I recommend getting the Kindle paperwhite. If it will be used for something more, just download the Kindle app onto your iPad Air 2 and save your money.

It's solely for reading but I just want a cheap tablet. Is the paper white cheap?

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I definitely would not recommend the new Fire, especially just for reading. Look at that screen resolution.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It's solely for reading but I just want a cheap tablet. Is the paper white cheap?

If you are used to an iPad you will be sorely disappointed in a Kindle Fire. My kids had them and they were the most frustrating things I've ever had to deal with. I do like my Kindle Voyage and Kindle Keyboard for reading but they aren't tablets. I'm curious why you want "a cheap tablet." A cheap tablet is going to be just that, cheap.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234