Jailbroken iPad mini 3 running iOS 9.0.2 doesn't reboot! Stuck on Apple Logo! How can I fix this?

I

iMore Question

Jailbroken iPad mini 3 running iOS 9.0.2 doesn't reboot! Stuck on Apple Logo!

So I recently upgraded from 8.0 to 9.0.2 using iTunes and the Upgrade went fine and smooth, to my knowledge. I jailbroke the iPad using Pangu 9 v1.0.1 and even that went fine. Cydia worked the first time around and the filesystem was created. After that Cydia opened too and I installed all my repos. Then when I went to restart the iPad by holding Power and Home buttons, it got stuck on the Apple Logo! I think it's stuck in a boot loop. Need some help here! I tried restoring the iPad and jailbreaking again and again. After my 3rd failure I came her. Any help Please!

Thanks!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Jailbroken iPad mini 3 running iOS 9.0.2 doesn't reboot! Stuck on Apple Logo!

Turn off the iPad. Hold the volume up button. Do not let go of the volume up button, but turn on the iPad. This should boot you into safe mode, which will disable the jailbreak temporarily. If it boots up, then you have a tweak that is not compatible. Uninstall your most recently installed tweaks and try again. Rinse and repeat until you are out of the boot loop.

Hercules2905

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Jailbroken iPad mini 3 running iOS 9.0.2 doesn't reboot! Stuck on Apple Logo!

I hadn't installed any tweak! I was just installing repos from the screenshots I had taken before upgrading. I'll try what you're saying and get back to you. Thanks a lot!

By the way, I'm the same guy from up there. I hadn't made an account while asking that question.

Last edited:

Hercules2905

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site

Failed! Couldn't get the iPad to boot into safe mode! It's still showing only the Apple Logo and not booting. Any other trick you got there?

Hercules2905

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site

I have restored the iPad 5 times already! I think a fresh install of iOS 9.0.2 from iTunes might help. When is TaiG releasing their version of iOS 9 jailbreak? I have found TaiG to be better.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

That, i do not know. Did a restore not fix the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk