Is it weird to carry around an iPad...

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have my phone my iPad and my Mac with me most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I have my iPad mini and MBA with me most of the time as well. But for quick errands, I've been ok with just the 6+ which has been nice. :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I honestly find it really useful. For example, yesterday in school (High School) the teacher brought the "mobile lab" in which is basically computers that are one step above a netbook. They take forever to connect to the server and log you in, so I just pulled out my iPad and went to town. Had 25% of the assignment finished by the time everyone else was logged in. There are many more examples of this that I have, too :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
No, it's not weird at all. Have you ever seen the blogs where they've asked various iMore writers what's in their bags? They carry a lot more gear than just an iPhone and an iPad.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
When I did it the iPad wasn't as popular as it is now. So I did feel odd when I busted out my first generation iPad on the train. Now it seems more and more are using them, so I couldn't see myself as embarrassed as I was back then.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I bring my iPad Almost everywhere unless I don't feel like leaving it someplace I don't feel safe. Much easier to read with and play games or etc

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think the full sized iPad is more wieldy. I love carrying my iPad mini 3 daily, along with my 5s. I tend to use my iPad tons more for consumption, and the phone for just phone stuff.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
And an iPhone with you every day? I guess I just like both. The iPhone is mostly used as just a phone, where the iPad is the one I keep most of my information on.

I do use my 5s to check forums and other random things but the iPad is more convenient for anything reading/video related.

It doesn't make me a weirdo to keep both in my purse.... Right?

No it doesn't. But yes you are still a weirdo anyways...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415835093.365147.jpg

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh no you don't! Haha. So which devices are currently taking up your fancy these days?

I am down to just 1 single device. A Space Gray iPhone 6. I'm getting used to it and have nothing bad to say, but at the same time prefer my other devices which I've retired by selling each away. I even sold 7100 series. I did by a Passport of ShopBBRY. It was AMAZING!!! But being GSM and not getting AT&T or T-Mobile anywhere in my home made that short lived. I even tried the Microcell Tower and that didn't work. So Verizon it is with this iP6 (unless I'm blown away by the Classic).

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I am down to just 1 single device. A Space Gray iPhone 6. I'm getting used to it and have nothing bad to say, but at the same time prefer my other devices which I've retired by selling each away. I even sold 7100 series. I did by a Passport of ShopBBRY. It was AMAZING!!! But being GSM and not getting AT&T or T-Mobile anywhere in my home made that short lived. I even tried the Microcell Tower and that didn't work. So Verizon it is with this iP6 (unless I'm blown away by the Classic).

I'm rocking my second 5s. Had a defective 6 so I decided to wait out this upgrade. Still pop out my 5c to play with sometimes. Still using my Note 3 as a media device. Got myself a new Mini 3 so I tote that around too. Next year I'll be hitting it hard as I'll get a Note 5 (if the 4k display rumor is true) and a 6s. Unless they do another c variant iPhone, which then of course I'm hooked. Played with a Passport but it just felt too blocky for my tiny hands. Still no interest in any WP...

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm rocking my second 5s. Had a defective 6 so I decided to wait out this upgrade. Still pop out my 5c to play with sometimes. Still using my Note 3 as a media device. Got myself a new Mini 3 so I tote that around too. Next year I'll be hitting it hard as I'll get a Note 5 (if the 4k display rumor is true) and a 6s. Unless they do another c variant iPhone, which then of course I'm hooked. Played with a Passport but it just felt too blocky for my tiny hands. Still no interest in any WP...

You go through more phones then me... That's a problem!!! Lol jk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods