Will the iPad Mini be supported for a few more years?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Getting new iPad question

The specs are pretty much the same as the iPad Air so I would say yes to your question.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

if you guys were going to look at a new one which one would you get besides the iPad Pro

I’ve had the original iPad Mini and although I liked it, it was too small for me. With that being said, if I were in the market for a new iPad, but couldn’t choose the iPad Pro then it would probably be the 10.5 inch iPad Air.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I’ve had the original iPad Mini and although I liked it, it was too small for me. With that being said, if I were in the market for a new iPad, but couldn’t choose the iPad Pro then it would probably be the 10.5 inch iPad Air.

This is exactly what I would do as well. The mini is too small for me because I use my iPad as my primary computer. That said, it's a matter of personal preference. Before purchasing one, I would check it out completely at a retail location. Since Apple Stores have been closed temporarily, I would check out other authorized dealers, such as Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Sam's Club and possibly Costco.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

I had a went from a 9.7 to a mini years ago. Mini was way too small. When I upgraded my 10.5 inch iPad Pro, I went with the 12.9.

It took a couple days to get used to it, but when I pick up the wife’s 10.5, it seams small. Go big.

naddy6969

May 29, 2017
Visit site
It will be supported for at least 5 years. It was released in 2019. Apple supports everything for at least 5 years. I have an iPhone 5 that got an iOS update last year. It was 7 years old at the time. Turned it on one day there was an update. THAT is support. Went from 10.3.3 to 10.3.4.

I have a mini 5, and it’s great. I also have the 11” and the 13” Pros.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Are you able to really notice the difference between the screen size of the air and the mini? I’m really thinking about returning mine but I don’t think I will notice that much difference. i’m loving my mini but what do you guys think

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal