Having some issues, regarding my Ipad Mini 2 divice... please help..

Chad-moore

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Hi there everyone, Hows everyone doing?

Okay I have 2 questions to ask everyone hopefully i can get some helpful answers, just to let you guys know this is my first apple product that i have used so i'm a very much a newbie..

Question 1: after I did a factory resetting on the Ipad mini 2, I realized that I wanted to back up the photos, what i would like to know is if there a FREE way to do a recovery to get the photos back?

Question 2: for some odd reason I forgot the apple ID and password, and the recovery email address password etc. and its asking for my apple ID and password, which means from the screen of the ipad that its requesting Activation Lock, How can i do a by pass so i can get into it to enter the information of a new activation information...

If there is anyone, who knows how to fix these 2 issues please help me out, it would be very grateful...

thanks

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
1. Did you back up the device before you reset it? Did you sync the pictures to a cloud service before you reset the device?

2. There is NO way to bypass the iCloud Activation lock. Contact Apple directly to see if they can provide some assistance upon you providing verification of ownership of the device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2