Has the logic board in an iPad mini2 W/ Retina display changed mid production?

PYum

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Hello, would anyone be so kind as to answer the following questions.
Has the logic board in an iPad mini2 W/ Retina display changed mid production? A1490 serial number DLXM36JWFLMK.
The schematics that I have found for this particular model differ from x-Ray images I have taken. Apple would not give me a conclusive answer, and their company policy is not to open up ipads in general. Any help or guidance on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPad mini2 w Retina display

Hello, would anyone be so kind as to answer the following questions.
Has the logic board in an iPad mini2 W/ Retina display changed mid production? A1490 serial number DLXM36JWFLMK.
The schematics that I have found for this particular model differ from x-Ray images I have taken. Apple would not give me a conclusive answer, and their company policy is not to open up ipads in general. Any help or guidance on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

The iPad mini 2 model A1490 is for the iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) worldwide, if that helps. There were different iPad Mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular) models: A1490 (Worldwide), A1491 (China). There also was the Wi-Fi only A1489 (Wi-Fi). The logic board would be different depending on the model.

PYum

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPad mini2 w Retina display

I've seen this website, if you pause the video when he takes out the logic board and compare it to the images I've taken on my device, they don't match.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen