hello all,

i have seen similar posts for other products so wanted to see if anyone had any answers with this product...

i recently purchased a lifeproof fre case for my mini on groupon for all of $30

i currently do not have a screen protector on my iPad as it is in a Griffin Survivor case.

I am a big fan of the zagg sreen protectors, so was wondering if anyone had a zagg used with either case? -or- have a screen protector they have used with either case?

i would like to have a screen protector on it to give me the versatility of taking it out of either rugged case and maybe putting it into a portfolio case for professional settings.

thoughts, comments, recommendations? (links to any products you have used would help greatly as well!)

thanks!
    mk
    10-20-2014 08:31 PM
    10-21-2014 10:45 AM
    I read those before posting my question...unfortunately they are not the same instances...
    10-21-2014 05:47 PM
    Hopefully someone will chime in with some insight. I never use a screen protector on my iPad. I travel a lot for work & have never had any issues with the screen being scratched or cracked. My mini 2 currently sits in a Coach Leather Origami Case & I love it. It's very sleek & has protected my iPad from several falls.
    MattKerwin likes this.
    10-23-2014 12:41 PM
    Hopefully someone will chime in with some insight. I never use a screen protector on my iPad. I travel a lot for work & have never had any issues with the screen being scratched or cracked. My mini 2 currently sits in a Coach Leather Origami Case & I love it. It's very sleek & has protected my iPad from several falls.
    thanks for the info!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-25-2014 08:23 AM
    So u have never used a screen protector ON YOUR MINI AT ALL?
    11-02-2014 05:06 PM