I'm am Addict

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I know, after reading your post I realized I needed to do something nice for her, surprised her with her very own iPad, she was pissed. She thinks I lost my mind. Have I ? She wants a ring, kept looking in the box to see if I had slipped it in, sorry no ring but one hell of a nice tablet, not as nice as mine, I have the 128gb model in white, what a beast. Bought her the 32gb model, still very nice. Now she can't put it down, I may have gotten her hooked.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk.

Awesome, and much less expensive than a ring. Now, about that ring she wants...can't put it off foreverz. 💵👭💵💳

Sent from 2 f IV 🔘

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Listen. I would marry a guy on the spot if they proposed with technology. You better not get me something inferior though or I'll say no. ;-P

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Listen. I would marry a guy on the spot if they proposed with technology. You better not get me something inferior though or I'll say no. ;-P

You're so lucky many of us guys are married!

For the rest of ya fellas...get to the Apple store. Now. Beautiful genius women that are into tech are not too easy to come by.
😉

Sent from 2 f IV 🔘

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
You're so lucky many of us guys married!

For the rest of ya fellas...get to the Apple store. Now. Beautiful genius women that are into tech are not too easy to come by.
😉

Sent from 2 f IV 🔘

Really? Is that why when I start talking about technology, everyone looks at me funny? Oh well. I enjoy it so who cares what they think. ^_^

💝 Most of the good ones who love technology are married. The guys that is.

tbarker2

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I love technology too and I'm a female. My husband can by me a tech toy and I will fall in love with him all over again. I don't know as much as some people but that's why I'm an imore member. 😀

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I love technology too and I'm a female. My husband can by me a tech toy and I will fall in love with him all over again. I don't know as much as some people but that's why I'm an imore member. 😀

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Look, my wife is a great gal and all and I love her and stuff so I'm in no way complaining. That said, WHERE WERE ALL YOU TECH LOVING FEMALES 7 YEARS ago!!??

To have a tech-loving wife seems...like an unreal fantasy/dream or the effects of marijuana (which I DO NOT engage in, BTW) or something. Then again, my wife doesn't care or feel left out if I go and buy a new techy toy so there are indeed advantages to a somewhat tech-oblivious other half.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My guy isn't all into tech either. However, he learns way faster than the average person. He can pick something up right away and figure out settings on it.

I usually have to do some homework to be that proficient. Heh.

Yptcn

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Well , I'm into  big time and my husband only likes PCs , so we speak two different languages at home ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR