Which storage option is best for students?

TeachProject Ulm

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I am working with several schools on a technology grant. Teacher will use apps like nearpod to make lecture notes, mulitmedia presentations, etc. available on demand. Want to front load about 20 educational and mulitmedia apps. Have space for students to stream or download music, books, magazines, movies and create, store and share music, books, magazines, movies, blogs, wikis, virtual portfolios, and capture photos. Will 16G be enough for this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am working with several schools on a technology grant. Teacher will use apps like nearpod to make lecture notes, mulitmedia presentations, etc. available on demand. Want to front load about 20 educational and mulitmedia apps. Have space for students to stream or download music, books, magazines, movies and create, store and share music, books, magazines, movies, blogs, wikis, virtual portfolios, and capture photos. Will 16G be enough for this?
If you place restrictions on the amount of music, movies and photos each student can have on their devices then yes, 16 GBs should be sufficient, but if you're not going to do that then go with either 32gigs or higher, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal