Wanna buy iPad mini with retina ..can u help convince my family y iPad and not nexus new?

saurabh

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Give me reasons y I should go for iPad mini retina ..already ve old nexus..wanna shift to ios...thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

saurabh

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I need a tablet ..that's there..price no issue..issue is y iPad and not nexus,,what's the advantage..

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I need a tablet ..that's there..price no issue..issue is y iPad and not nexus,,what's the advantage..

Can not answer about the Nexus, don't have one. But do have an Ipad and other Apple products.
And for me it's dependable, everything works and works great. No lag everything is smooth. The camera is one of the best I've seen. And the apps are all there.

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
The quality of the Apps available for iOS is hand over fist from the competition. The device is smooth, fluid, and easy to use without being gimmicky. iOS is also sandboxes and will not slow down over time: whereas Android is often fragmented. My biggest complaint about Android is trying to navigate sub-menus trying to find a file or document.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

The iPad runs iOS and the Nexus runs Android. That's enough of a reason for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234