Just wanted to share my little story with everyone...

On launch, I ordered a Silver 128GB LTE version of the rMini because I thought I really wanted the white bezel over the black this time. I was extremely excited but dreaded waiting for it to arrive so I headed to my local Apple Store and was able to find a Silver 128GB wifi version and of course I had to get it (instant gratification is definitely a disease LOL). After having it a little over a week, I decided I really didn't want a white bezel on my iPad. Although it looks very nice, I don't upgrade my iPad every year like I do my phone and I knew I would get sick of looking at it. I searched everywhere for a Space Grey LTE rMini online and couldn't find one to save my life. I canceled my original order and made the decision to return the silver wifi version I had and just use my iPad 3 until I could find what I wanted. When I got to the Apple Store, I jokingly asked the gentleman if there was a Space Grey 128GB LTE rMini available. He took a long while to go through the inventory but low and behold he found one last T-mobile rMini off to the side and I snatched it up. Almost two weeks later and I couldn't be happier. The Space Grey/Black looks amazing in my blue leather case, plus I don't have to worry about it getting dirty from all the traveling I do. Maybe one day I'll actually buy an iPad with a white bezel and like it but until then I'm content and loving the black bezel😍

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-03-2013 03:53 AM
    Glad your happy with it, enjoy
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-03-2013 04:09 AM
    Congrats and good luck with your new rMini.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-03-2013 08:34 AM
    Does safari crash?
    12-04-2013 06:36 PM
    Does safari crash?
    I haven't had Safari crash but I downloaded a few games & since then I've had a few resprings.

12-04-2013 07:56 PM
    Hey nikki congrat im waiting mine patiently , i already have the smart case (red) waiting for it, enjoy yours !
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-04-2013 08:14 PM
    Hey nikki congrat im waiting mine patiently , i already have the smart case (red) waiting for it, enjoy yours !
    Thanks!! That red smart case is gonna look so good & you're gonna love your rMini. I barely put mine down. I'm using it right now lol.

TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    12-04-2013 08:21 PM
    Does safari crash?
    mine does, wtf is up with that!?!
    12-04-2013 09:34 PM
    mine does, wtf is up with that!?!
    A bug in the OS my Air kept crashing and I was thinking to buy a mini just so I have something thats functional but I guess it goes across all of the 2013 iPads.
    12-04-2013 10:25 PM
    A bug in the OS
    hopefully they'll fix it on the next software update
    12-04-2013 11:33 PM
    I haven't had Safari crash but I downloaded a few games & since then I've had a few resprings.

My iPad rMini crashes when I play Real Racing 3. It has done it 3 times.

Sent from my 64 gig Retina IPad Mini
    12-06-2013 04:42 AM
    No crashes on my rMini so far. Have been using it since Nov 21.
    nikkisharif and shief24 like this.
    12-06-2013 04:07 PM
    Thanks!! That red smart case is gonna look so good & you're gonna love your rMini. I barely put mine down. I'm using it right now lol.

I cant use it naked ll bring it to register some important data and report and im working outside most of time , i even think the red smart case isnt tough enough to cover it but i have the screen protector also.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-06-2013 04:59 PM
    Congrats on finding the Mini that you wanted. I think I'm going to get the one (color) you don't want to match my GOLD iphone's white bezel, I'm OCD like that....not sure why....SMILE
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-06-2013 05:04 PM
    No crashes on my rMini so far. Have been using it since Nov 21.
    I'm really starting to think its certain apps that can't handle the new processor. I have no resprings on my 5S or on my mom's iPad Air.

12-06-2013 09:52 PM
    Congrats on finding the Mini that you wanted. I think I'm going to get the one (color) you don't want to match my GOLD iphone's white bezel, I'm OCD like that....not sure why....SMILE
    LOL...that's exactly why I wanted the white one but when I got it, I changed my mind. I'm surprised my OCD hasn't kicked in LMAO

12-06-2013 09:54 PM
    No issues with my Retina Mini 128GB.... Have been putting it to work since Nov 15.... Maybe just do a clean restore as new, sometimes old back up restores are corrupt
    12-07-2013 11:55 AM
    No issues with my Retina Mini 128GB.... Have been putting it to work since Nov 15.... Maybe just do a clean restore as new, sometimes old back up restores are corrupt
    I didn't use a backup. I'm pretty sure it's an app because the white one I had for weeks didn't respring but I didn't have any games on it either.

12-08-2013 08:02 AM
    It has nothing to do with back ups. I started my Air and rMini fresh. I get the crashes on occaision. It is a known bug.
    12-08-2013 11:53 PM

Got the same setup Nikki... Space great rmini with the full Red smart case and love it. Good choice on your part....

EDIT: I misread and see you have a blue case. I have the red and love it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-22-2013 09:07 PM
    It has nothing to do with back ups. I started my Air and rMini fresh. I get the crashes on occaision. It is a known bug.
    Didn't you take your mini back Leo> I thought you posted you had a washout problem or something else.
    12-22-2013 09:08 PM
    Just got mine today and I cant put it down! I love my rMini

Sent from my iPad mini with retina
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-12-2014 03:36 AM
    Just got mine today and I cant put it down! I love my rMini

Sent from my iPad mini with retina
    That's awesome...glad you're loving it!!!
    01-12-2014 11:29 AM
    Glad you got exactly what you were looking for! I can't decide which rMini I want so I'm holding off until I make my final decision. Right now I have a 64GB iPad 3 LTE.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-13-2014 12:27 AM
    Love my mini. 16GB silver.

Sent from my Retina iPad mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-13-2014 01:03 AM
28 12