Loving my Space Grey rMini

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share my little story with everyone...

On launch, I ordered a Silver 128GB LTE version of the rMini because I thought I really wanted the white bezel over the black this time. I was extremely excited but dreaded waiting for it to arrive so I headed to my local Apple Store and was able to find a Silver 128GB wifi version and of course I had to get it (instant gratification is definitely a disease LOL). After having it a little over a week, I decided I really didn't want a white bezel on my iPad. Although it looks very nice, I don't upgrade my iPad every year like I do my phone and I knew I would get sick of looking at it. I searched everywhere for a Space Grey LTE rMini online and couldn't find one to save my life. I canceled my original order and made the decision to return the silver wifi version I had and just use my iPad 3 until I could find what I wanted. When I got to the Apple Store, I jokingly asked the gentleman if there was a Space Grey 128GB LTE rMini available. He took a long while to go through the inventory but low and behold he found one last T-mobile rMini off to the side and I snatched it up. Almost two weeks later and I couldn't be happier. The Space Grey/Black looks amazing in my blue leather case, plus I don't have to worry about it getting dirty from all the traveling I do. Maybe one day I'll actually buy an iPad with a white bezel and like it but until then I'm content and loving the black bezel😍

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks!! That red smart case is gonna look so good & you're gonna love your rMini. I barely put mine down. I'm using it right now lol.

I cant use it naked ? ?ll bring it to register some important data and report and im working outside most of time , i even think the red smart case isnt tough enough to cover it but i have the screen protector also.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on finding the Mini that you wanted. I think I'm going to get the one (color) you don't want to match my GOLD iphone's white bezel, I'm OCD like that....not sure why....SMILE

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on finding the Mini that you wanted. I think I'm going to get the one (color) you don't want to match my GOLD iphone's white bezel, I'm OCD like that....not sure why....SMILE

LOL...that's exactly why I wanted the white one but when I got it, I changed my mind. I'm surprised my OCD hasn't kicked in LMAO

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
No issues with my Retina Mini 128GB.... Have been putting it to work since Nov 15.... Maybe just do a clean restore as new, sometimes old back up restores are corrupt

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
No issues with my Retina Mini 128GB.... Have been putting it to work since Nov 15.... Maybe just do a clean restore as new, sometimes old back up restores are corrupt

I didn't use a backup. I'm pretty sure it's an app because the white one I had for weeks didn't respring but I didn't have any games on it either.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

It has nothing to do with back ups. I started my Air and rMini fresh. I get the crashes on occaision. It is a known bug.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!! That red smart case is gonna look so good & you're gonna love your rMini. I barely put mine down. I'm using it right now lol.

Got the same setup Nikki... Space great rmini with the full Red smart case and love it. Good choice on your part....:)

EDIT: I misread and see you have a blue case. I have the red and love it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal