Glad you got exactly what you were looking for! I can't decide which rMini I want so I'm holding off until I make my final decision. Right now I have a 64GB iPad 3 LTE.
    It was a crazy process but I made the right choice for my needs. When it's right you'll know it & make that purchase. Hopefully, you won't have to go back and forth like I did LOL

Love my mini. 16GB silver.

Sent from my Retina iPad mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    Great choice...ENJOY!!!
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    01-14-2014 12:07 AM
    It was a crazy process but I made the right choice for my needs. When it's right you'll know it & make that purchase. Hopefully, you won't have to go back and forth like I did LOL
    That's the thing I don't want to happen. It happened when I bought my iPad 3. I had a wifi model at first then I realized wifi wasn't helping me any so I switched to LTE. I had a 32 GB model I believe and that filled up way too quickly. My grandma gave me some extra money since I was using it for school and got the 64 GB. Being that this is a mini I may have to go as big as I can but if I do that I might as well wait for the touch ID model. I expected one of the new iPads to have that as an addition. I don't upgrade my iPad every year or two either, as you can see.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-14-2014 06:15 AM
    I don't upgrade my iPads often either so this rMini better work for the next couple years.
    01-14-2014 10:07 PM
28 12